Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Help Needed - VDJ 8 & XDJ-RX

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hello,

Looking for any advice as this is driving me insane. I recently bought a new Pioneer XDJ-RX and having issues having VDJ recognizing the controller to config the sound. My other controller, DDJ-SB has no issues.

First when I connect the XDJ-RX, VDJ does recognize and asks me if I want to use the internal soundcard for it. I select yes. I can load tracks, operate the software, etc BUT when I tgry to config the sound as I want to play on external powered speakers connected to the controller, it doesn't give me any audio options to select the controller, not even the pre-configured audio button appears for it. Here is some of the specs I am using:

-MacBook Pro (newest model w USB C only) - running OS 10.13 (driver has been installed from Pioneer)
- Firmware on XDJ-RX has been updated to 2.20
- tried connecting with both a USB B to USB C adapter directly to laptop and using the original USB B to USB A (original cord) to a USB C adapter on my MacBook Pro.
- Current version of VDJ 8.2

See images. Showing it does recognize and another showing the audio settings where it doesnt allow me to config the audio.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Posté Sun 15 Oct 17 @ 4:03 pm
OK so when the box pops up saying it's detected the RX, what happens when you click the 'use soundcard' option?

That should be enough. Once you've clicked that, there's no need to config the audio yourself or change the settings.

Posté Sun 15 Oct 17 @ 4:14 pm

Posté Sun 15 Oct 17 @ 4:18 pm
Thanks guys... problem solved. The drivers for the XDJ-RX are not compatible with MacOS 10.13 at this time. I reverted back to OS 10.12 and all is good! Thanks for the responses.

Posté Sun 15 Oct 17 @ 6:36 pm
Hi, I'm having the issue with connection. I can connect my xdj rx to my computer, which uses window 8.1, and it doesn't connect. It connects after I unplug in a couple of times then it will. Also, once I do get it connected, while playing I may decide to play a song off of my usb drive, it will disconnect again. I'll have to repeat the same deal all over. What gives?

Posté Fri 27 Oct 17 @ 5:57 am
Change USB cables, uninstall Pioneer drivers completely, reboot and reinstall latest drivers from pioneers.com
Then try again.

PS : Also make sure you are using latest firmware.

Posté Fri 27 Oct 17 @ 8:17 am
I am looking for some insight on operating my XDJ-RX with Virtual DJ 8. I have installed the latest firmware updates onto my device as well as downloaded the latest driver to my MacbookPro version 10.12. I choose ‘use device soundcard’ upon opening VDJ and leave the audio settings at speaker headphone. The problem I am having is the audio quality coming from my makie thump 1000 speakers is so bad. The master volume is set way lower than it is when I am playing on just my flash drive and its still so loud and distorted. I am under the impression this has something to do with audio midi settings and can’t figure out what I am doing wrong. Also I have noticed the color FX and beat FX buttons are not responding on VDJ. Any help would be such a blessing to my rut. Thanks in advance!

Posté Mon 20 Nov 17 @ 4:31 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)