Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet VirtualDJ controller license - Page: 1

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

cbrr3ControlleristMember since 2014
Hi folks,

Just installed Version 8 and purchased VirtualDJ 8 controller license for VMS4, this appears under My Licenses - VirtualDJ 8 CONTROLLER License for AAVMS4 but I have not received any unlock key code to unlock this version.

How do I unlock V8?

Cheers
Rob

Posté Tue 17 Oct 17 @ 9:56 am
Just login with the same info you use here that's your key.

Posté Tue 17 Oct 17 @ 11:20 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
VirtualDJ 8 licenses dont offer any keycode/serials. Your license is associated with a virtualdj.com account and all you need to do is to login within VirtualDJ with the credentials of the virtualdj.com account you purchased the license with.

So, as long as you see your License listed in the VirtualDJ Settings-->LICENSES tab, you are good to go ;)

Posté Tue 17 Oct 17 @ 1:07 pm
So how do I get version 8 to replicate my vms 4.1 controller As it does with v7.4?

Cheers
Rob

Posté Tue 17 Oct 17 @ 1:45 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
"replicate" ? If you mean the Skin/GUI , then you could use whatever skin you want, doesnt have to replicate your controller on the screen. The Skin doesnt add/remove any features from the functionality, its there to provide info that you dont have on your controller. If you are using this for long time, then i am sure you are familiar with the functionality, so a skin replicate wont be much helpful, it will rather offer you a tiny Browser.
Take a look at the version 8 manual for further functionality details http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/americanaudio/vms4/index.html

Posté Tue 17 Oct 17 @ 1:51 pm
Hi, sorry, not explaining myself very well - do you have an email address so I can email you a couple of screen shots?

Cheers
Rob

Posté Tue 17 Oct 17 @ 2:11 pm
First pic is v7 for which I got a keynote when I purchased the controller, I want the same graphic for v8.

Posté Tue 17 Oct 17 @ 2:19 pm
Redundant

Posté Tue 17 Oct 17 @ 4:59 pm
hi , i have a virtual 8 pro but my controller is not working with it, and it says " you need analog mixer liscence. but i already have. please HEEEEEEEEEEEEELP

Posté Tue 17 Oct 17 @ 10:10 pm

Posté Tue 17 Oct 17 @ 10:18 pm
hi , i have a virtual 8 pro but my controller is not working with it, and it says " you need analog mixer liscence. how do i get a new Serial - No

Posté Thu 08 Mar 18 @ 5:24 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Check the audio config, you should see a warning sign next to the line that's causing this message.

Posté Thu 08 Mar 18 @ 6:02 am
after purchasing the licence, please do you mean i must have internet connection everytime before using it?

Posté Wed 06 Jun 18 @ 8:38 pm
No.

Posté Wed 06 Jun 18 @ 11:16 pm
Hello,I want to purchase license for virtual for 8 ,I have a pioneer ddj sr

Posté Sun 19 Aug 18 @ 4:50 am

Posté Sun 19 Aug 18 @ 7:53 am
how much is the virtual dj 8 pro, when you convert US $299 to South African Currency

Posté Tue 10 Sep 19 @ 9:20 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Check yourself

Posté Tue 10 Sep 19 @ 9:29 am
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
4,380.16 South African Rand

Posté Tue 10 Sep 19 @ 10:59 pm
onesnapvideo wrote :
hi , i have a virtual 8 pro but my controller is not working with it, and it says " you need analog mixer liscence. how do i get a new Serial - No

How did this one get resolved?
I am experiencing the same problem (except I have Home Plus License).
I have an older Hercules DJ Control Steel and just moved to Win10 to control it.
I was expecting that VDJ would recognize the controller automatically, especially when logged in and the license available...
Maybe any tutorial available?

Posté Sat 14 Sep 19 @ 4:21 pm
57%