Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet [NEW] Reloop Touch controller - VirtualDJ 8 Pro included - Page: 9

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

djmilaPRO InfinityMember since 2008
what does UPDD ?

Posté Sun 10 Dec 17 @ 4:43 pm
Can someone provide me the info how mic works with this unit, because I need to use mic all night so have to control at least tone or bass from mic?

Thank you.

Posté Mon 15 Jan 18 @ 5:56 pm
You can't control mic tone or bass because the Reloop Touch doesn't have EQ for the mic.

Posté Mon 15 Jan 18 @ 6:08 pm
Support staff wrote :
LICENSE (official answer)

It seems to be a lot of discussion and confusion about the PRO OEM license that comes with the Reloop Touch unit.
So, to clarify this:
- a PRO OEM license, as long as it's active, has ALL THE SAME FEATURES as a PRO INFINITY or a PRO MONTHLY license.
- a PRO OEM license is only valid as long as you still own (and regularly use) the controller it came with.
- a PRO OEM license cannot be sold or transferred to someone else once it has been activated (neither can PRO INFINITY/MONTHLY for that matter). It's linked to your personal email. EDIT: this is not true anymore
- a PRO OEM license needs to be activated with a one-time-use serial code that you can find inside the controller box.

the PRO OEM license can be used without the controller connected (so you can use it at home to prepare your mix).
It can also be used with any other controllers from other brands.
But it needs to "see" a Reloop Touch connected once in a while.

I hope this makes things more clear for everybody.

EDIT: "once in a while" means long enough that you don't have to worry. you can definitely go to a club and use your PRO OEM license to perform on other controllers without worrying about "did I use the Reloop Touch recently enough?". But if you sold your Touch 6 months ago, then yes, it's not going to work. But you'll get many advance warnings.

EDIT 2017-10-08: Due to all the valid points raised in this thread, we changed the policy. PRO OEM licenses are now transferable, and will be passed to the new owner if you sell your Reloop Touch

how do i transfer the license

Posté Tue 27 Feb 18 @ 8:10 pm
How do i transfer the virtualdj pro 8 OEM license to the next user if i sell the reloop touch controller.

Posté Tue 27 Feb 18 @ 8:13 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The new owner needs to contact us

Posté Wed 28 Feb 18 @ 1:38 am
OldufferPRO SubscriberMember since 2014
Hi Everyone
I am thinking about getting the touch controller. I am just wondering if I am going to have set-up problems with my current system. I have a desktop pc built into my dj booth, with one small monitor showing my desktop, and hdmi out to a 55 inch on the front of my booth for videos, pictures, and so on. Any thoughts on what problems I may encounter in order to have the touch screen working? Running win10.

Thanks for any advice!

Posté Sun 11 Mar 18 @ 12:30 pm

Posté Sun 11 Mar 18 @ 6:14 pm
Olduffer wrote :
Hi Everyone
I am thinking about getting the touch controller. I am just wondering if I am going to have set-up problems with my current system. I have a desktop pc built into my dj booth, with one small monitor showing my desktop, and hdmi out to a 55 inch on the front of my booth for videos, pictures, and so on. Any thoughts on what problems I may encounter in order to have the touch screen working? Running win10.

Thanks for any advice!

The DisplayLink Driver of the Touch will add an additional monitor to your setup. All 3 monitors (you main, the Touch Display and your 55")need to be in extended mode - extend your Display.
If Master Video appears on Touch or your main Display, double-click to get a small resizable video window, drag it to the 55" and double-click again to maximize. Settings will be remembered next time.
If you have any troubles with the Touch driver, e.g. touching on the Touch Display, applies on some other monitor, you may need to declare from Windows settings, which one is your touchscreen.
See some useful troubleshooting info here... http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/reloop/touch/display/displayadvanced.html

Posté Sun 11 Mar 18 @ 7:51 pm
OldufferPRO SubscriberMember since 2014
Thank you Djdad for your information...much appreciated!

Posté Sun 11 Mar 18 @ 11:25 pm
Any reason you can't use ASIO4ALL instead of WASAPI? It works well with my laptop's sound card. WASAPI exclusive mode really slows down the waveforms and other graphics and causes pops and clicks even at high buffers like 1024.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

I'm just checking because I'm considering purchasing this controller but I don't want to run into latency and /or video/sound issues.

I've been really enjoying demoing this software but I want to make sure it's going to work out for me before making the big plunge!

Thanks!

Posté Wed 21 Mar 18 @ 3:14 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
ASIO4All is just a wrapper for the WDM driver.
It just tells the system it is an ASIO driver while in fact it is not.

Posté Wed 21 Mar 18 @ 8:25 am
Has anybody used the new Reloop Touch controller and if so, what did you think of it? Did you have any trouble with it freezing up on you? Or any other problems? I am considering buying one, but I haven't read very good reviews about it, which scares me.

Posté Fri 23 Mar 18 @ 3:12 pm
Setting up (installation) may be a little tricky at the moment, and Reloop is currently working on providing an update to drivers and the whole installation procedure, but that's it. Once set, there are no reported issues whatsoever, and even the available reviews mostly mention issues that are related to installation and not during live usage
I have not played live with TOUCH yet to be honest, but i have done numerous hours of extensive tests here and never had any issue.

Posté Fri 23 Mar 18 @ 6:27 pm
allabout wrote
Has anybody used the new Reloop Touch controller and if so, what did you think of it? Did you have any trouble with it freezing up on you? Or any other problems? I am considering buying one, but I haven't read very good reviews about it, which scares me.

I have the Reloop Touch since mid-february , and the touch-screen with its video-section makes it for me a very pleasant controller . For the rest I wouldnt know why it isnt as good as any Pioneer-device . Only calibrating the screen is a bit tricky , but once you know how to do it , its no problem . I'm not an intensive pads or fx user , so you have to find out yourself . But I do miss 2 usb-stick inputs , I hope Reloop will fix this . I can definitly recommend this controller .

sorry , i really dont know how to quote a comment , can anyone explain please ?

Posté Sun 08 Apr 18 @ 5:06 pm
To quote, click the quote button (top right of each message box). The one that looks like a comic book speech balloon.

Top tip: If you don't know what things do, just explore. Hold your mouse pointer over them.

Posté Sun 08 Apr 18 @ 5:26 pm
sorry , i dont see any comic-balloons . could it be that i have a pro oem license instead of a pro infinity license ? though in the virtualdj section it says i have a pro infinity license. and by the way , whats the difference between an oem and an infinity license ? next question is : can someone change the fact that i see no quoting-balloons ?

Posté Sun 08 Apr 18 @ 5:50 pm
Since Atomix changed the display of user info on the left side of posts, there's been an issue with the number of stars displayed under our usernames, and the license info...

For instance you have a Pro (OEM) license so really your info should show three stars (Pro user). Instead you only have one, and when looking at your info now (whilst I'm compiling a new message) it shows you as a no license user.

As I understand it, the license that's included with the Reloop Touch is equivalent to a Pro license (other than being tied to the Touch controller), so you need to complain to support.

Posté Sun 08 Apr 18 @ 6:21 pm
You don't see these, in the right hand corner of all post?

Posté Sun 08 Apr 18 @ 7:51 pm
no i dont , and since there's only one star under my name maybe thats the reason ?

Posté Mon 09 Apr 18 @ 2:45 am
77%