Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Still having freeze and lagging videos with last two latest builds

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Some Videos Freeze or lag with past 2 latest builds. I rolled back to build 3848 with no lagging or freezing issues. Will you fix this or am I going to have to stay with this build? It mostly occurs on videos where the audio starts before the video.

Posté Wed 18 Oct 17 @ 1:46 am
Still no Answer for this problem????

Posté Sun 29 Oct 17 @ 4:31 am
That usually means that the problem is specific to you, so that other users don't recognise it
I've seen mac users having freeze issues in another thread, but they couldn't solve them by going back to older builds of the software, so that's probably not the same
You could try opening a ticket with support to have them look at your setup specifically

Posté Sun 29 Oct 17 @ 8:54 am
Its not specific to me read the other complaints about the latest builds many are having the same issues

Posté Mon 30 Oct 17 @ 8:08 am
stick141 wrote :
Its not specific to me read the other complaints about the latest builds many are having the same issues

I did that, and the other issues I found couldn't be fixed by going to earlier versions
That why I said that your problem seem to be specfic to you

Anyway...
It doesn't really matter - you still nedd to get your issue fixed
So I still think it may be a good idea to open a ticket with support to have them look at your setup

Posté Mon 30 Oct 17 @ 9:25 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Which windows version are you using, if you check VDJ options, what is the setting for videoMaxMemory at, and useDXVA?
Also, what video card does your computer have?

Posté Tue 31 Oct 17 @ 10:00 am
Related to just certain videos I think. The second video I posted in the following link showed problems but may not be apparent to some. Can cause jitter and stale frame being showed. That link is no longer available but Adion has it. It may fix other problems if the problems with that file are fixed.

https://www.virtualdj.com/forums/220041/VirtualDJ_8_2_Technical_Support/When_audio_starts_before_video_in_a_video_file__green_is_displayed_.html?search=green&page=1

That is is still broken. The green frames are fixed but not the stale frames or jitter. Audio starts before video. I have some others but if you can post one of your videos where you are having a problem, that can go a long way to getting it fixed.

Posté Tue 31 Oct 17 @ 3:33 pm
I am using windows 10 I7 7th Gen processor 16 gigs of Ram dedicated graphics card NVidia also have a computer with windows 8.1 with dedicated NVidia graphics card same thing happens on both computers with latest builds. I have tried using the intel graphics card as well with the result being the same. I could understand it if I changed something or if it was occurring on one computer. The same thing happens on both.

Posté Wed 01 Nov 17 @ 3:45 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)