Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet How to refresh browser

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I have a filter folder set up to show tracks with no cover, but even after adding covers to a hundred or so tracks, the list won't refresh (even after a restart) and now the filter folder has files with covers in it.

Also where are the covers stored? In VDJ7 they are are jpg file with the same name, I tried backing up my library and all the new tracks with covers dont have the accompanying jpg file? I need to back up my new tracks AND their covers.

Posté Mon 30 Oct 17 @ 2:24 am
Also where are the covers stored?

VDJ Folder
Cache
Covers

Posté Mon 30 Oct 17 @ 4:58 am
1) How's your filter set ? (please provide your query)

2) Covers are usually stored inside the track's tag (for all file types that support this). For the rest files covers are saved in cache.

Posté Mon 30 Oct 17 @ 5:44 pm
From memory it's

Hascover=0

Posté Wed 01 Nov 17 @ 2:36 am
Anyone or is there a bug with show cover. It seems to be showing all the files that don't have the jpg file in the same folder, and still thinks the new covers in my documents folder don't exist?

Posté Wed 08 Nov 17 @ 7:51 am
Please, let's clear it up:

For VirtualDj there are three cases:

1) A file has a cover saved inside the track's tag. Result: The file has a cover
2) The file has being assigned a graphics file by using the Tag Editor, or the automatic download covers option. The location of the graphics file is irrelevant. Result: The file has a cover
3) All other cases: The file does not have a cover

In other words: It doesn't mind if there are graphic files or not in the same directory with your file. It doesn't matter if there's a file with the same filename in the "Cache\Covers" directory.
It matters ONLY if the graphic file is linked with your file.

BTW: The correct filter to use in order to get all files WITHOUT a cover is:

exists = 1 and Album Art = 0

Posté Wed 08 Nov 17 @ 10:24 am
Yup used the auto download option but after adding about 50 covers in V8, then even closing and restarting the number of hascover=0 was exactly the same, and even all the new covers were showing in the folder too.

I'll try the new code you provided.

Posté Fri 10 Nov 17 @ 4:43 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Currently hascover only works to find tracks that have a cover stored in the tag, not for files with linked covers or automatically downloaded covers

Posté Fri 10 Nov 17 @ 5:00 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)