Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Midi Problems VDJ 8 + Numark Partymix

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Sjc2193PRO InfinityMember since 2014
Hi guys
running a lenovo i5, 4g ram etc. Been using this Partymix controller for a year now and now its began acting strangly. I have the bass knob on the controller mapped to the filter in the software but sometimes at a particular point in turning the knob, the filter knob in the software will jump around and often times turning the knob on the contontroller will either do nothing as it cant catch the knob in the software or it will line up wrong in the software resulting in a full turn to the left on the controller setting the software knob to the middle etc. Also the song/folder selection wheel sometimes stops scrolling through songs, the button click or folder change still works but the software dosent seem to register any chance.
id really apprecaite some help here
have my soundcard set to numark partymix with the speaker and headphones as output both set to partymix on channel 1-2 and 3-4

Thanks!!

Posté Sat 09 Dec 17 @ 8:01 pm
Sounds like a worn or electrically noisey control know on your unit, it will need to be replaced

Posté Sun 10 Dec 17 @ 9:48 am
Sjc2193PRO InfinityMember since 2014
Thanks man, sprayed some electrical ipa in there to clean out dirt, blew out out with a can of air and let it dry. plugged her back in and yep the knob is damaged it seems, its producing very erractic behaviour on the midi tester. no idea if the same is happening with the song selector knob but i will update as changes occur!
cheers for the help!

Posté Mon 11 Dec 17 @ 11:29 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)