Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Stopping video mid playback results in video not going back to cue mark

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

pweldonPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I'm not sure I I'm explaining this correctly but when I preview a video and stop playback, the audio goes back to the cue mark but the video does not go back to black, instead it stays on a frame of video. This never happened on VDJ7. Can we get this fixed?

Posté Sun 10 Dec 17 @ 2:46 pm
pweldon wrote :
I'm not sure I I'm explaining this correctly but when I preview a video and stop playback, the audio goes back to the cue mark but the video does not go back to black, instead it stays on a frame of video. This never happened on VDJ7. Can we get this fixed?

I should add that I'm stopping video playback by using the CUE button.

Posté Sun 10 Dec 17 @ 5:18 pm
Well that’s what it’s supposed to do when you use the cue button. It sends the track back to the last played cue point.

Try using “pause” instead of cue.....

Or check your settings and change the behavior of the play/pause/cue buttons....

Posté Sun 10 Dec 17 @ 8:57 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Does this happen with all of your video tracks ? Any chance your issue is related to filetype (vob/avi,mpg..etc) , filesize, scanned/un-scanned etc ?

What is the video card brand/model of your computer ?

Posté Sun 10 Dec 17 @ 11:28 pm
the SOUND INSURGENT wrote :
Well that’s what it’s supposed to do when you use the cue button. It sends the track back to the last played cue point.

Try using “pause” instead of cue.....

Or check your settings and change the behavior of the play/pause/cue buttons....

Please re-read my post.

Posté Tue 12 Dec 17 @ 10:23 pm
djdad wrote :
Does this happen with all of your video tracks ? Any chance your issue is related to filetype (vob/avi,mpg..etc) , filesize, scanned/un-scanned etc ?

What is the video card brand/model of your computer ?

Not related to video file type. Affects any file type randomly. Nvidia GEForce GT540M video card. Never an issue with VDJ7.

Posté Tue 12 Dec 17 @ 10:25 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Does your computer have dual graphics card ? If yes, right-click on the VirtualDJ icon and choose to run with the NVidia Processor and see if that helps.

Posté Wed 13 Dec 17 @ 5:12 pm
GianVJPRO InfinityMember since 2012
It also happened to me; I solved by manually setting the VideoMaxMemory option to 1024 instead of Automatic

Posté Thu 21 Dec 17 @ 9:34 am
Thanks, Gian. I’ll give that a shot.

Posté Wed 27 Dec 17 @ 7:00 pm
Well, Gian. That didn't work but what did kind of work was changing Miniframes setting to Never.

Posté Wed 27 Dec 17 @ 9:54 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)