Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet VDJ8 & VMS5.0 audio midi failed to initialize device

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi can anyone help i have VDJ8 and the ADJ VMS5.0 the controller works for most operations but the EQ and master section does not respond and when i load it up i get thsi message "Virtual DJ - no sound card VMS5.0 audio midi device failed to initialize device"

many thanks in advance

Phil

Posté Tue 12 Dec 17 @ 2:37 pm
I have had this with my VMS4.1. The way I resolved it was to ensure that the VMS is plugged into the usb and powered up, then open VirtualDj.
Doing it the other way round can sometimes produce that message. If you do get the message, restart the pc before trying again or it gets stuck in some sort of strange limbo land.
While your at it, check windows sound properties and ensure that the VMS is NOT the default sound card and disable windows sounds.

Posté Tue 12 Dec 17 @ 5:18 pm
Hi I'm having an issue with my VMS5.0.

It stopped working on the midilog controllers and now that I have gone and reset to factory it comes up on vdj8 that it has No Souncard and failed to initialize device.

Help if possible????

Posté Wed 20 Dec 17 @ 12:54 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
- Re-install the ASIO drivers. See if you get any error during installation.
- Make sure the VMS is set to 8out ( from the front panel.)
-Open VirtualDJ and try to apply the default audio configuration from the VMS5 button at the top of the AUDIO tab of Settings.
-See if you get error when trying to use the ASIO drivers.

Posté Wed 20 Dec 17 @ 12:58 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)