Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet How do you set up pictures or a video clip to play when a sample is triggered

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

drjustPRO InfinityMember since 2006
How do you set up pictures or a video clip to play when a sample is triggered?

Posté Sat 13 Jan 18 @ 4:38 am
You have to load them into the sampler. Take a look here. You may take a look at YouTube for video instructions.

Posté Sat 13 Jan 18 @ 6:23 am
give thanks

Posté Sat 13 Jan 18 @ 6:32 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
For video, use your mouse and just drag a video track from the VirtualDJ Browser and drop it on an empty sample slot in the Sideview/Sampler
For images, you ll need to have both VDJ skin and your File Explorer at the same view, so maximize off VDJ and resize it , and then grab an image from your Files Explorer and drop it on an sampler slot.

Posté Sat 13 Jan 18 @ 11:56 am
or you could add JPG to the fileformat in the vdj option so you can see the JPG files (eliminate the File Explorer all together).

Once you see the JPG files in VDJ browser, you can actually load this pictures and it will be displayed (perfect for a Powerpoint PICTURE only presentation).

I had someone came with a powerpoint file (just pictures no fancy moving/fading etc...) and just converted (save as) all to JPG so it would be in order. It worked out great.

Posté Sat 13 Jan 18 @ 3:31 pm
ok ive been working on this for a bit ....

so what I would like to do is take existing audio sample banks, and assign a picture to that mp3 sound sample

so far as per the video instructions... I'm not able to drag picture files from windows explorer to Vdj...don't know why

Posté Sat 13 Jan 18 @ 9:17 pm
Well what kind of picture files are they? What format, what size? Maybe they're not a supported image type. Maybe they're too big.

Please provide more detail.

Posté Sat 13 Jan 18 @ 10:29 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)