Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Recommend a piece of equipment

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi Guys
I would like to see a sticky whereby we can visit for recommendation of lighting equipment as an example,

As a mobile DJ I pretty much got a lot top spec lighting in my opinion. I purchased lighting last year and tried it but returned four different units as I didn't think them suitable for long term use. I don't want to get into rubbishing companies or their equipment , but just a recommendation of lighting or other equipment which is above and beyond what you expected of it.

I was looking for Par cans which were the similar spec used on stage in theatres. I purchased a pair of 180 watts led multi colored with UV here in the UK , i then find the same design from china 324 watt for less money £160 , plus £18 customs charge. I saw the same priced up for just less than £500 so a big markup.

The only issue with buying from China is the high price to return them from the Uk as I guess the same from any other country in the main.

These Pars I can recommend but not advertising here yet as I don't know if we are allowed too.

I will leave it at that for the time being as there May be a page in existence which Iv overlooked.

Cheers

Chris

Posté Thu 18 Jan 18 @ 3:04 am
anok4u2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
chriso710 wrote :

The only issue with buying from China is the high price to return them from the Uk as I guess the same from any other country in the main.

I think there is also no repairing possible in case of troubles.

Posté Sat 20 Jan 18 @ 2:19 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)