Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Virtual dj cpu usage keeps maxing out

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hello, im just started using trial version to test out the software but apparently CPU usage easily gets maxed out when loading a track on decks. Thank god its not interrupting the sound playback. My laptop specs are as below :

Dell laptop
core 2 duo 2.5ghz
4gb ram
150gb hdd
windows 7 ultimate 64bit

Isn't that more than enough to play? Or i need more ram? Please advice. Its a freshly installed windows with no other software's.

Posté Sun 21 Jan 18 @ 5:43 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
If you want loading to go slower you can set loadpriority to idle.
But if you don't have any dropouts, I'm not sure why you don't fully want to use your cpu

Posté Sun 21 Jan 18 @ 9:32 am

Posté Sun 21 Jan 18 @ 3:34 pm
user17191675 wrote :
Hello, im just started using trial version to test out the software but apparently CPU usage easily gets maxed out when loading a track on decks. Thank god its not interrupting the sound playback. My laptop specs are as below :

Dell laptop
core 2 duo 2.5ghz
4gb ram
150gb hdd
windows 7 ultimate 64bit

Isn't that more than enough to play? Or i need more ram? Please advice. Its a freshly installed windows with no other software's.

I would upgrade the HHD to Sold State Drive SSD a 256GB or even 180 should be ok in your case
Upgrade the RAM to 8GB and then reinstall windows and also dell updates/patches (bios, firmware etc from Dell Support)

Posté Fri 26 Jan 18 @ 4:00 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)