Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Wish: Show total time of the songs currently selected in automix/sidelist/playlist?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hey,

Not too sure if this was talked about before or if it is possible but if you could show the total time of the songs that are currently selected in whatever list you're in. It shows time remaining in the automix list or whatever, but I would like to see the total time added together for each song that I have selected when there is multiple files selected. Does that make sense? For example if there is 20 songs in the playlist, and I wanted to know the time that songs 12,13,14,15,16 are as selected it will show them added together as a "selected total:"

Can this happen? It would help me a lot. I thought I would post this up while I was at work thinking about it and how handy that would be for me.

Thanks
Chris
DJ Servo

Posté Mon 22 Jan 18 @ 9:06 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Right-click and open the tag editor. At the bottom it will show the combined length of all selected tracks.

Posté Mon 22 Jan 18 @ 11:50 am
Thanks. That helps a bit but it would be even better if it did it as soon as what ever is selected. It makes it easier to see the differences as you change things on the fly because in my job I have to change times around all the time to see how long sets are and need to see the differences between segments and so forth a lot. It would save a lot of clicking and stuff but good to know that is a possibility. I didn't know that part. At least it's something. It would be better if it live updated as I clicked different songs instead of pulling up the tag editor every time. I hope that could be implemented in the future.

Chris

Posté Sat 27 Jan 18 @ 6:21 am
geemixPRO InfinityMember since 2006
+1 DJ Servo

Posté Sat 27 Jan 18 @ 4:47 pm
As this is an old request and requested multiple time, I am just curious what the status is on the "show total time of ..." (not in automix). :)

Posté Mon 10 Aug 20 @ 8:48 am
I was just going to post suggesting this too, so I'll add another +1 to this. :)

Posté Fri 21 Aug 20 @ 6:00 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)