Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Sujet Question Create Lines in Every minute of the song pos. Pregunta Crear Lineas en Cada minuto del song pos.

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Question Create Lines in Every minute of the song pos.

Hello, I would like to create, as shown in the image, small lines that correspond to a mark of minute 1, minute 2, minute 3 etc.
I show them my code and I would like it if they can help me with a better solution than mine.

What created the following code of Slider in which it locates the brand in a parellel way to the songpos which will show me the line in minute one. In the next step I indicate how I do to mark in that position.

<slider deck = "left" action = "cue_pos 50" visibility = "automix? false: hot_cue 50">
<size width = "487" height = "15" />
<pos x = "657" y = "617" />
<fader>
<size width = "31" height = "15" />
<pos x = "732" y = "1666" />
</ fader>
</ slider>

with the following code I place it in the position of 60 seconds:

<oninit action = "zoom 0.312500 && zoom_scratch 0.312500 & deck left loaded? set_cue 50 60000ms" />

the bad thing about this is that only the brand of the line is made when I load the skin ....
and to me I would like that automatically when I load each track the liena vizualise (minute 1)

That's why I was thinking about loading the maaping of the midi driver in the load button, adding the function +'set_cue 50, 51, 52, etc for each brand.

it's a drastic solution since I'm making cues marks.
Please Some alternative. I know the Potential of the VDJ Script but it is difficult for me to capture it.

From Ya Gracias.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pregunta Crear Lineas en Cada minuto del song pos.

Hola quisiera crear como muestra en la imagen pequeñas lineas que corresponderian a una marca del minuto 1, minuto 2, minuto 3 etc.
Les muestro mi codigo y me gustaria si me me pueden ayudar con una mejor solucion que la mia.

Que creado el siguente codigo de Slider en la cual ubica la marca en forma parelela al songpos el cual me va a visualizar la linea en el minuto uno. en el siguiente paso indico como hago para que se marque en dicha posicion.

<slider deck="left" action="cue_pos 50" visibility="automix ? false : hot_cue 50">
<size width="487" height="15"/>
<pos x="657" y="617"/>
<fader>
<size width="31" height="15"/>
<pos x="732" y="1666"/>
</fader>
</slider>

con el siguiente codigo hago que se ubique en la posion de 60 segundos:

<oninit action="zoom 0.312500 && zoom_scratch 0.312500 & deck left loaded ? set_cue 50 60000ms"/>

lo malo de esto es que solo se hace la marca de la linea cuando cargo el skin....
y a mi Me gustaria que en forma automatica cuando cargo cada track se vizualise la liena (minuto 1)

por Ello estaba pensando en cargar en el maaping del controlador midi en el boton de carga agregarle la funcion +´set_cue 50, 51, 52, etc para cada marca.

es una solucion drastica ya que que estoy haciendo marcas cues.
Por Favor Alguna alternativa. Conozco el Potencial del VDJ Script pero me es dificil plasmarlo.

Desde Ya Gracias.

Posté Mon 26 Feb 18 @ 12:28 am
I had done this in the past with the help of some sliders

The real issue is that you have to draw as many lines as you need:

So, in a nutshell you need to do this:
<slider action="get_time 'total' 'absolute' 1000 & param_1_x & param_multiply 60000" /> <---This will give the relative pos of the 1st minute
<slider action="get_time 'total' 'absolute' 1000 & param_1_x & param_multiply 120000" /> <---This will give the relative pos of the 2nd minute
<slider action="get_time 'total' 'absolute' 1000 & param_1_x & param_multiply 180000" /> <---This will give the relative pos of the 3rd minute
e.t.c...

Also you need to control whether or not you need to draw the line

<slider action="get_time 'total' 'absolute' 1000 & param_1_x & param_multiply 60000" visibility="get_time 'total' 'absolute' 1000 & param_bigger 60000" />
<slider action="get_time 'total' 'absolute' 1000 & param_1_x & param_multiply 120000" visibility="get_time 'total' 'absolute' 1000 & param_bigger 120000" />
<slider action="get_time 'total' 'absolute' 1000 & param_1_x & param_multiply 180000" visibility="get_time 'total' 'absolute' 1000 & param_bigger 180000" />
Finally you need to decide how many minute markers you are going to draw...
Since you stuck sliders one on top of the other a good idea is to limit them to a logical number, e.g. 20
However this means that if a user loads a song that's 30 minutes long he won't be able to see markers for minutes 21-30

Posté Mon 26 Feb 18 @ 1:37 pm
Thanks, I'm going to put the Practice code. and then I come back with news (y)

Gracias, voy a poner el Practica el codigo. y luego vuelvo con noticias (y)

Posté Mon 26 Feb 18 @ 7:27 pm

NOt Working :(
tengo esto pero todavia no Funciona.

Posté Tue 27 Feb 18 @ 1:36 am
First of all your action is wrong*
Second, there's currently a small bug in param_1_x action that may prevent this from working properly, but it will get fixed on next build

*->
The action should be
get_time 'total' 'absolute' 1000 & ...

Posté Tue 27 Feb 18 @ 9:35 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Instead of ..
get_time 'total' 'absolute' 1000 & param_1_x & param_multiply 60000
try ..
get_time 'total' 'absolute' 1000 & param_cast 'float' & param_1_x & param_multiply 60000

Posté Tue 27 Feb 18 @ 1:43 pm

Thanks PhantomDeejay and Dj Dad. The code is already working well.

Gracias PhantomDeejay y Dj Dad. Ya Esta Trabajando Bien El Código.

Posté Wed 28 Feb 18 @ 12:37 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)