Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Have licenses but no sound when I play music with controller

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

On virtual DJ 8, I bought a license for my controller to use for the software and it was working fine the whole time (I got a pioneer ddj-sb2) then all of a sudden when I connect the controller there’s no sound when I play music even though everything was connected properly (using a speaker with an aux input), the software told me there’s no soundcard available and that I had to purchase an “analog mixer license” while I was trying to fix the audio settings, I ended up doing so hoping it would solve the problem and still no sound when I play music with the controller connected and what’s even more frustrating is that my laptop charger broke and gotta wait on my new charger to come at the door, I also tried restoring the software to factory settings and that didn’t work either, I don’t know why how I have two licenses and there’s still no sound at all, can anyone helped figure out this problem?

Posté Sun 04 Mar 18 @ 6:36 am
If it told you that you needed an analog mixer license then you've used the wrong audio config.

The audio config in VDJ is plug & play. It should be foolproof. When you plug in your DDJ-SB2, VDJ should detect it and pop up a box saying that "you just plugged in a Pioneer DDJ-SB2, do you want to use the sound card?" You simply click the "yes" button.

If that's not happening or it's too complex then there should also be a big button in the audio config area with a picture & name of your DDJ-SB2 on it. Again, if you click that, the audio setting is done for you.

The third option is to read the setup guide (manual) which is available from the support/help section of this web site.

Posté Sun 04 Mar 18 @ 8:07 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Have you installed the Pioneer ASIO driver for the DDJ-SB2 ?

For the error you were getting...
You need an "Analog mixer" license when ...
- External Audio setup is required (deck 1, deck 2 etc) ..not needed for the DDJ-SB2
- You have added linein to your audio setup .. not needed for the DDJ-SB2 either.

Posté Sun 04 Mar 18 @ 8:13 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)