Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet I've lost all my hot cues and key when reinstall EVEN I backed up MyDocuments/VirtualDJ Folder

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hello everybody,

Today I tried to reinstall Virtual DJ in my laptop. It's just a test. I followed the instruction in this FAQ link: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/How%20to%20Transfer%20To%20A%20New%20Computer.html

I backed the VirtualDJ folder up, then uninstalled it. After that I install new version of VirtualDJ, then I change the name of backed up folder to VirtualDJ. The Playlist, Sampler, etc... are still there but all the hot cues and key detections have gone!
I looked at the database.xml and I can not see any line whose information related to my tracks. It's all about sampler and other mp3 file which I've never use it.

Can anyone help me to get all my hot cues again. If it's impossile, can you show me the file which contain all hot cues and key detection so I can transfer it in the future.

I'm very appreciated. Have a good day!

Posté Fri 20 Apr 18 @ 10:55 pm
Hi everybody.Can you show me where all the hot cues and key detection stored please?
My database.xml file in MyDocuments/VirtualDJ is just 55KBs and it didn't change anything even after I add some cues in my tracks. Why?

Posté Sat 21 Apr 18 @ 7:18 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
The Documents\VirtualDJ\database.xml contains only the track info of the tracks on that drive.
If your music files are on another drive, there will be a VirtualDJ folder with it's own database.xml on that drive as well.

Posté Sat 21 Apr 18 @ 7:42 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)