Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet new version: VirtualDJ 2018, now available in Early Access - Page: 5

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Dev staff wrote :
LSL50 wrote :
is there a way to mix the camera and shader in the video area, i think it would be visually awesome to have a webcam overlay on top of the shaders as well as the waveform and song titles and your chosen text

In the "video source" drop-down, select "(Transitions)" to go to the advanced video mode.
Then in the "v.effect" drop-down, select "camera" from the "overlays" section (and keep "shaders" in the "source for audio-only tracks" section).
Click on the gear to open the camera settings, and click on the button "Position".
Resize the camera zone to not be fullscreen, and you'll have the shader behind, and the camera in the zone you defined.
Is that what you wanted?

You are a star, that is perfect. One more thing, is there a reason that the text is not saved for the next time you start VDJ?

Posté Wed 20 Jun 18 @ 1:48 pm
with my configuration, the shader effect is not shown in the default skin, anyone else got this issue ?

Posté Wed 20 Jun 18 @ 6:04 pm
No issues. You got the lastest early access build ?

GK

Posté Wed 20 Jun 18 @ 8:32 pm
Yep latest ea build

Posté Thu 21 Jun 18 @ 5:26 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Video mixer panel, you can see single source visualizations?

Posté Thu 21 Jun 18 @ 5:47 am
The Normal settings to broadcast an audio stream works my ddj sz and 2018 vdj , but if i want to do a video and stream it to FB or twitch , i have no sound to these , even when i tried before OBS i had same issue , I'm sure its a simple setting in the audio settings , but i seem not to able to find which one .

Posté Thu 21 Jun 18 @ 9:51 am
hemippCUE userMember since 2011
Dev staff wrote :
PRESTIGE SONORISATION wrote :
Hello,

How to remove the visualization of titles being played and the waveform that appears on the screen?

Go in Config on the Interface page, and select "none" in the "video skins" list at the bottom.

You can also right click on the Video screen on the Video tab on the app

Posté Thu 21 Jun 18 @ 10:14 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
FrEaKsHoW1 wrote :
The Normal settings to broadcast an audio stream works my ddj sz and 2018 vdj , but if i want to do a video and stream it to FB or twitch , i have no sound to these , even when i tried before OBS i had same issue , I'm sure its a simple setting in the audio settings , but i seem not to able to find which one .

Make sure you have a record line in your Audio Setup and USB 9,10 are set to REC as per the manual http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/pioneer/ddjsz/record.html

Posté Thu 21 Jun 18 @ 10:16 pm
i can broadcast like to vdj radio or a shoutcast.. but when it comes to video its a no go .. not sure why @ djDad

Posté Thu 21 Jun 18 @ 11:55 pm
Sorry if I missed this somewhere else in the forums.
I have a Nvidia GFX card for dedicated 3d things, primarily working from a gaming laptop (2 internal gfx cards), yet VDJ seems to force itself on the primary graphics of the built in Intel chipset, and not my Nvidia chipset, ive tried "run with graphics card" and even adding VDJ to the list of programs that are slated to run on the Nvidia chipset, adding the VDJ EXE file to the list of programs it should try to run on the Nvidia card, but nothing seems to "work".

The problem I am seeing is that the video output, when i right click on the video screen, tells me it is outputting on the Intel Chip, and Not the Nvidia Chip, is there a way to change this?
(Primary reason for asking, is that the 3d effects are neat, but they are not "smooth", I was hoping by running the program on the Nvidia card, it would make the framerate on the video screen a lot better)

Posté Fri 22 Jun 18 @ 2:26 pm
is this in windowed mode or on an extended monitor?
it will default to the onboard video if you don't have an extended display on another monitor

Posté Fri 22 Jun 18 @ 2:46 pm
wildcountryclub wrote :
is this in windowed mode or on an extended monitor?
it will default to the onboard video if you don't have an extended display on another monitor

I havent tried on the primary display, I am usually connected to the HDMI port on the laptop which is connected to both chip systems, I know that I can drive specific programs to each driver as I want, with visual proof as to when the Intel chipset is being used (major problems with complex 3d rendering), vs the Nvidia chip.

I guess the other question I should have asked was whether or not the video output makes any calls to any 3d rendered needs, I notice the effect that the visualisation is "jumpy".

Both of the video cards are internal onboard video cards, both Windows (10), and the Nvidia control panel can take commands to send the output of a program to a specific card, but for some reason VDJ defaults to the Intel chip, even if I tell Windows and the Nvidia control panel to run VDJ.

Could be a Windows thing, could be a VDJ thing, im not very savvy when it comes to assigning programs to specific video drivers.

Posté Fri 22 Jun 18 @ 3:09 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
The right-click on the video output shows the monitors or output names, not the video card used for rendering.
In the case of intel+nvidia, the screen and the hdmi outputs are always connected to the intel, so that's why you see this as name if the monitor doesn't supply a name.

Posté Fri 22 Jun 18 @ 3:53 pm
Adion wrote :
The right-click on the video output shows the monitors or output names, not the video card used for rendering.
In the case of intel+nvidia, the screen and the hdmi outputs are always connected to the intel, so that's why you see this as name if the monitor doesn't supply a name.

Ok, thanks good to know.

Posté Fri 22 Jun 18 @ 4:11 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
FrEaKsHoW1 wrote :
i can broadcast like to vdj radio or a shoutcast.. but when it comes to video its a no go .. not sure why @ djDad

When broadcasting video, you should get the audio from the record loopback channel (defined in Audio setup) and for video , whatever you see in the Video Master Output. Please open a new topic, and explain your issue in detail , so that we can troubleshoot further.

Posté Sat 23 Jun 18 @ 12:44 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Kinda like the title scrolling, nice addition for VJ's.

Posté Sun 24 Jun 18 @ 3:53 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)