Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet how to remove the title and waveform from video on VirtualDJ 2018 [Solved]

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Since this question has been asked a few times, we'll put the information here in a separate thread:

VirtualDJ 2018 introduced the concept of "video skins", which are modifiable skins that are overlayed over the video output.
By default, VirtualDJ 2018 has a simple video skin active, that displays the title and a small waveform, domes for the playing decks, and popups for the current effects or loops.

If you want to remove this, all you have to do, is go in the Config on the page "Interface", and in the videoskins list at the bottom, select "{none}".

Posté Thu 07 Jun 18 @ 5:50 am
VDJ RonPRO InfinityMember since 2010
setting "videoSkin" '' ? setting "videoSkin" 'for Live:live' : setting "videoSkin" ''
by Putte.

If you put this on a button it will toggle the videoskin..ON/OFF!

Posté Thu 07 Jun 18 @ 9:53 pm

Posté Sat 09 Jun 18 @ 2:57 pm
Thks!

Posté Sat 09 Jun 18 @ 8:05 pm
Got it! however, the effect of video title, has been removed from this new version? could leave a lot of use in my exhibitions is very helpful.

Posté Mon 11 Jun 18 @ 12:04 pm
This one feature has opened up a whole new avenue for me, regarding the use of VDJ8! I am already redesigning my setup to include a monitor that will be on all the time. I normally do outdoor gigs for charity events, but this really does it for me. I am getting the shaders installed that I want, I have managed to remark out enough XML to leave just the playing song(s), and I am getting a small karaoke selection in place... Wow! Oh, yeah... I am trying to get FreeStyler and VDJ8 linked to drive my few LED lights.

I know that we have been doing a bit of complaining regarding this new feature. I wanted to say that this is moving in the correct direction. Cheers to the ones who came up with this idea, and the ones who coded it all to make it happen! A really big 'thumbs up' for this seemingly small but amazing-to-me addition to the application...

Posté Wed 13 Jun 18 @ 2:03 pm
Ditto - I've been looking at getting a screen or two behind me or as a booth front (or both) as well.

I'd often thought about it in the past, but hesitated because of lack of material to display. Now it's just a lot of fun!

Posté Wed 13 Jun 18 @ 5:28 pm
Hi Guys & Gals...

So I'm giving this VDJ 2018 a go.....nice job!....the thing is I cant see the words if I load a Karaoke song....any ideas?
Thanks
Dj Mark Allen

Posté Mon 18 Jun 18 @ 6:19 pm
All set I shut VDJ down & restarted seems to work fine......
Great update.....
Thanks

Posté Mon 18 Jun 18 @ 6:24 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)