Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Discount on Home Plus with a different controller

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi guys (edit: /girls), sorry :),

I have had a DJ-controller while growing up. It actually had a VDJ LE disc with it. I didn't use VDJ back then, but a different DJ software for a little while, but haven't been DJ-ing for quite a while now.

I have bought the Pioneer SB2 and am concidering purchasing the Home Plus to use it w

While practicing at home. I don't really play 'gigs', and the 'gigs' I do, are unpayed. I do this as a voulenteer and for putting a bit of practice to work. I might concider turning semi-pro, but not in the near future.

If I want to purchase the Home Plus for my new Pioneer SB2, can I use the discount with the register-key I have gotten with the firstmentioned controller?

~FijneSuiker

Posté Wed 13 Jun 18 @ 7:23 pm
Have you not posted this question previously?

Discount code can only be used on the full Pro licence (not the subscription or home plus)

Posté Wed 13 Jun 18 @ 7:29 pm
You can enter the serial number into the box provided, but there's no guarantee that your version will qualify for a discount.

Try it and see.

Posté Wed 13 Jun 18 @ 7:29 pm
"Have you not posted this question previously?

Discount code can only be used on the full Pro licence (not the subscription or home plus)"

Nope. Did post a lot maybe, the last couple of days, but not this one :)
When I enter the serial number, I do get the discount option om Home Plus. I just want to know if I can use it on my new controller, wich I didn't receive with a VDJ LE edition, so for wich I do not have a code.

So I have a code from controller A, but I want to get Home Plus for controller B.

"You can enter the serial number into the box provided, but there's no guarantee that your version will qualify for a discount.

Try it and see."

See response above.

Thank you both for your replies :)

Posté Wed 13 Jun 18 @ 7:46 pm
If you buy a license for controller B, it will work with controller B.

Posté Wed 13 Jun 18 @ 7:52 pm
So, there is a certain controller 'linked' to the serial number? And I can't seem to quote people, so sorry if the posts are getting a little overwhelming :')

Posté Wed 13 Jun 18 @ 7:54 pm
The LE version will only work with the controller it came with

Home plus will only work with the controller it was specifically bought for

Pro full or Pro subscription will work with any supported controller and more than one at the same time.

Posté Wed 13 Jun 18 @ 8:05 pm
What does it matter where your old license came from, or what it was for? If you get a discount when you enter the number, then just go ahead and buy a new license!

Posté Wed 13 Jun 18 @ 8:07 pm
Thank you for your replies guys!

~Fijne Suiker

Posté Wed 13 Jun 18 @ 8:14 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)