Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet camera stopped working

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Have been using my Logitech camera for years just recently it would come on I could use it for the first 10 minutes and then for some reason just loses connection I thought it was the camera so went out and bought a brand-new one I'll seems great during testing but as soon as I used it on a gig it started doing the same exact thing works for about 10 minutes and then loses connection I tested it without virtual DJ it worked four hours with no glitches so is there something that changed in the camera plug-in that might be doing this.The live camera freezes or just goes black everything else in virtual DJ seems to work still with no problem just loses the connection to the camera.
a little bit about my set up. MacBook Pro on Yosemite 10.10.5 a Roland DJ808 controller webcam is a logitech 930e PTZ

Posté Thu 21 Jun 18 @ 4:17 am
VDJ 8 4291

Posté Thu 21 Jun 18 @ 4:19 am
You said you tested at home, and it worked. How long did you test it, longer than 10 minutes? Test it again at home. If it works at home, what is different than when you set up?

Posté Thu 21 Jun 18 @ 7:25 am
tonys party time wrote :
Have been using my Logitech camera for years just recently it would come on I could use it for the first 10 minutes and then for some reason just loses connection I thought it was the camera so went out and bought a brand-new one I'll seems great during testing but as soon as I used it on a gig it started doing the same exact thing works for about 10 minutes and then loses connection I tested it without virtual DJ it worked(4 four )hours with no glitches so is there something that changed in the camera plug-in that might be doing this.The live camera freezes or just goes black everything else in virtual DJ seems to work still with no problem just loses the connection to the camera.
a little bit about my set up. MacBook Pro on Yosemite 10.10.5 a Roland DJ808 controller webcam is a logitech 930e PTZ

In the first message I stated I tested without VDJ and it worked for. ( 4 four) hr. When I tested with VDJ it will only work about ( 10 min )

Posté Thu 21 Jun 18 @ 11:18 pm
I have updated to 4459 and I have tested 6 hr at home and it worked fine we will let you know

Posté Wed 11 Jul 18 @ 6:52 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)