Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Edit DJ Event Planner's exported m3u before importing into Virtual DJ's playlists

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Levity1PRO InfinityMember since 2017
DJ Event Planner allows me to export a client's playlist into an m3u format. However, the output is formatted like so:

#EXTINFO -1,Adele - Make You Feel My Love
5.0M - /Volumes/GoogleDrive/My Drive/Google Drive Music/Adele - Make You Feel My Love.mp3

When I look at the Virtual DJ playlists, I see that they are formatted as:

#EXTVDJ:<filesize>5.0M</filesize><artist>Adele</artist><title>Make You Feel My Love</title>
/Volumes/GoogleDrive/My Drive/Google Drive Music/Adele - Make You Feel My Love.mp3

My question is: Does anyone know if there is a way to maybe run a script on that m3u file to format it in the Virtual DJ playlist style? Or is there a way I can make the DJ Event Planner m3u file export compatible with Virtual DJ?

Posté Fri 31 Aug 18 @ 8:26 am
I export my DJEP .m3u playlists directly into the Virtual DJ playlists folder all the time (been doing it for over 3 years now) and have never had an issue. You have to have Track ID / Location field correctly populated when you upload your music db file to DJEP with the full and correct filepath/name. Take a little more (very little) effort on the front end of the process; but save having to edit the .m3u when downloaded. I use MediaMonkey and a plug-in called Custom Report (I think) to generate the .csv file for uploading to DJEP.

Posté Fri 31 Aug 18 @ 10:31 am
Check out www.vibo.io
it allows you to easily import m3u files into vdj

Posté Sun 21 Oct 18 @ 6:39 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)