Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Streaming on Chew.tv no sound

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Good evening everyone,

I was hoping someone could help me out. Im streaming on chew.tv, i have no issues connecting and getting the stream to go live, my issue is the output is barely hearable. Im using an NS6 with a Macbook pro. I recently moved and my speakers are not available so im using 1 speaker connected from the Master on Ns6 to the speaker using a standard RCA cable.Within VDJ 8 i have:
Master NS6 Core Audio Chan 1&2
Headphone NS6 Core Audio Chan 3&4

Im pretty sure the setup is correct, any help is greatly appreciated.

thanks,
Pete

Posté Sun 09 Sep 18 @ 1:21 am
does recording work properly?

chew is working fine for me

Posté Sun 09 Sep 18 @ 1:43 am
wickedmix wrote :
does recording work properly?

chew is working fine for me

I can record with no problem. Its just the sound when streaming, seems to be any streaming site.

Posté Sun 09 Sep 18 @ 2:10 am
bump cause someone posted 10 threads for same issue

Posté Sun 09 Sep 18 @ 3:13 pm
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
whats your name there ?

Posté Sun 09 Sep 18 @ 4:58 pm
okay, just to provide some additional info that may help.

If I lower the gain all the way down on the mixer for deck A for example, and turn the volume lever all the way up, the sounds is much better when streaming. Seems like something isnt correct, for some reason i cant figure it out for sh**. seems i have to kind of control the mixes with the gain and the bottom slider, very strange.

Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated.

Pete

Posté Sat 22 Sep 18 @ 8:22 pm
vjbatPRO InfinityMember since 2014
Can anyone confirm Chew.tv is still working reliably? I tried it out and am on a 100MB fiber connection and when it did try and work, it was horrible. So choppy. Then I stopped/started again changing the settings to low and it wouldn't even connect even though it said it was.

I also noticed it's RTMP URL is EU (!?!) I'm in the US! Is there a US RTMP URL?

All the other streaming sites are dying out or don't work. (groove, periscope, etc) :(

Posté Tue 30 Oct 18 @ 6:36 am
Hi am from europe and i am on the same boat got 40mbit/s up so many times when i go private first for soundcheck shizzle.. and when i change that to public it stutter tried i via broadcast 2nd computer nditools obs and it won't go. i think because there is no business model for money in it.. but a lot of bandwith .. i am thinking of mixler but i dunno of you reach listners or something

and i am working on my website and go broadcast from there and spam the world or something ..other tilps or colab i am open for it full fledged techno it is

Posté Tue 30 Oct 18 @ 10:35 am
Ahhh... ok - sounds like Chew is on it's way out sadly... all the others are offline.

It's sad because you CAN purchase blanket licenses for website broadcasts to cover stuff like this from ASCAP/BMI and I assume HARRY FOX - Hell, I'd pay $10 a month for that option - VDJ peeps? hint hint.

Posté Tue 30 Oct 18 @ 3:35 pm
yes i noticed the the offers are gone.. chew is owned by bandcamp?? going to send them message .... and mixcloud got everthing coverd looks like it ... and persally i don't mind paying some subcription for audio and video broadcasting.. because with te timespan of people video is a must....

ps
new platforms are welcome ...

Posté Wed 31 Oct 18 @ 5:09 pm
I haven't heard about the chew <-> bandcamp relationship. Mixcloud doesn't do video or any live streaming as far as I can tell.

Posté Thu 01 Nov 18 @ 8:33 pm
vjbat wrote :
I haven't heard about the chew <-> bandcamp relationship. Mixcloud doesn't do video or any live streaming as far as I can tell.

it is right at the top of the home page -> Welcome to BandLab, Chew!!

not bandcamp

Posté Thu 01 Nov 18 @ 10:32 pm
Hmm... well looks like something is broken with VDJ and Chew. OBS from my machine works find with Chew but VDJ is a no go or if it does engage, stutters horribly with the video yet the sound is fine.

I've tried all 3 settings and even YouTube settings with Chew info - not sure what's up but bummed as it seems broken.

Posté Sat 03 Nov 18 @ 8:06 am
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
works great for me with 1280x720 and Audio Bitrate on 128 from OBS

Posté Mon 05 Nov 18 @ 5:47 pm
freppa wrote :

How are you passing video through to OBS? There's no reliable way I can see.
Also, audio? There's NO way I can see.

Posté Wed 07 Nov 18 @ 10:06 pm
vjbat wrote :
freppa wrote :

you put the video full screen on your second screen and tell OBS to use that window for video source pretty simple :-)
this video describes how to do it but you will need to select the correct application IE the video window for CDJ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt0IzBDnlQM

FYI if you run 64bit OBS you must run 64 bit VDJ for this to work.

Posté Wed 07 Nov 18 @ 10:50 pm
wickedmix wrote :
vjbat wrote :
freppa wrote :

you put the video full screen on your second screen and tell OBS to use that window for video source pretty simple :-)
this video describes how to do it but you will need to select the correct application IE the video window for CDJ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt0IzBDnlQM

FYI if you run 64bit OBS you must run 64 bit VDJ for this to work.

ahhh... well, yea... 2nd monitor but I don't have one hooked up lol - and the audio - so I'm gonna assume you don't have an external soundcard hooked up - so yea, I get that - was hoping for something a bit more internal like the built in streamer which doesn't work with CHEW :(

cool - ty!

Posté Thu 08 Nov 18 @ 7:21 am
yes i have external sound routed back in through a line in on my internal sound card.

Posté Thu 08 Nov 18 @ 10:08 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)