Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Sticker Lock - The ONLY thing left that SERATO does better than Virtual dj , Adion get to work!!!!

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

The ONLY thing that SERATO has over Virtual DJ is "sticker lock" feature on doubles (clone deck) or instant doubles as SERATO calls it for juggling 2 copies of the same song with NO drifting. SERATO has no drifting at all.

This is the #1 reason why hardcore scratch turntablists choose SERATO over every one else. Period, don't care if you like it or not it is true.Every other feature can be done on Virtual dj now.

Adion no excuses man! Or whoever is responsible for writing the code, crack the f@#king SERATO secret of sticker lock to get the hardcore turntablist djs to finally leave SERATO. Stop the damn drifting in relative mode even when not using hotcues.

Let's REALLY see how good your programming skills are. STICKER LOCK IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FEATURE NEXT TO REALISTIC SCRATCHING IN PREFORMANCE. In caps if you don't get it. So get busy no excuses! Fix the drifting!

Posté Sun 16 Sep 18 @ 11:12 pm
lower the "timecode silence" setting to zero, or 0.01, and you wont have any drift, IMO it is tighter than Serato.
IMO the only thing better in Serato are the Scratchwaves...

Posté Tue 18 Sep 18 @ 9:13 am
vdj_pARtybOy thanks for the tip, if you can fine tune the drift in increments that is better than SERATO 's sticker drift which is only on or off.
Trust me I WILL be testing that, along with a couple of DMC/IDA cats to verify that. If that claim is true trust me VDJ 2018 in my opinion is king control vinyl DVS no question.

Posté Tue 18 Sep 18 @ 11:02 pm
meh VDJ effects are far behind Serato's

Posté Wed 19 Sep 18 @ 2:21 am
lucas569 wrote :
meh VDJ effects are far behind Serato's

That was back in the v7 days :)
Also remember that VDJ effects is basically all effects since .vst is supported so there really are no limits in VDJ anymore when it comes to effects

Posté Wed 19 Sep 18 @ 6:28 am
VDJ has supported VST effects since version 2, which was in 2004.

Posté Wed 19 Sep 18 @ 4:23 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)