Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Songs not marked red after played for 45 seconds

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hello, I have 4 laptops and on my new one, whenever I play a song it is not being marked in red. I have VDJ 2018 and the latest build. Is there something I'm missing? It works on my other laptops.

Posté Wed 10 Oct 18 @ 7:46 pm
I figured it out. The volume has to be up in order for the songs to know they have been played. I was doing this at home so I didn't have the volume up. My bad!!!!

Posté Wed 10 Oct 18 @ 8:01 pm
Mine never turns the songs red after I play them. Is there a setting for that? Am I missing something?

Posté Fri 12 Oct 18 @ 2:02 am
PhilWPRO InfinityMember since 2011
It’s a red line through the song icon in the browser. As has already been said, the fader must be up for it to count. And you set the actual time using the historyDelay option. It defaults to 45 seconds.

Posté Fri 12 Oct 18 @ 2:53 am
DJ Abe GPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2019
Also, someone said that if you are using a controller/mixer, and you don't use the cross fader to mix (say its disabled), but yet have the cross fader to one side, it will not register the track played.

That being the case I really would loke to Virtual DJ 8 to have an update to make songs register if you set the cross fader to disabled.

Posté Sun 23 Jun 19 @ 5:18 pm
No I don't think that's the case. I don't use the crossfader when I gig with my controller(s) and I'm pretty sure that tracks are marked as played.

Posté Sun 23 Jun 19 @ 5:47 pm
PhilWPRO InfinityMember since 2011
I definitely don't use the crossfader (I keep it centred) and it marks them played for me.

If I am playing videos, I use the crossfader for video transitions .

Posté Mon 24 Jun 19 @ 2:23 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
I rarely use the crossfader (I keept it centred most of the time but while karaoké or in scratch mode) and tracks are mark as played.

I am playing mostly videos and unlinked the crossfader and crossfader video. zVideoControl needs this for swapping transitions effect.

The only way a track is not marked as played for me is when volume is not high enough for being consider as audible - even the sound is - i.e.: less than 10% , auto video crossfader do not move and drag a track is done not raising the dialog box 'in use" even playing and track is not marked as played and things using "is_audible" are not activated

Posté Mon 24 Jun 19 @ 3:03 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)