Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet WASAPI pops and clicks with Denon MC6000...

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

The other day I was using the MC6000, and started to get pops and clicks. I thought it had reverted to ASIO, but it was still set to WASAPI. I have tried everything and the pops and clicks are still there, as if it was using ASIO. It actually started Sept 29, but did not get to test until Oct. 12th. This is with 32bit and 64bit. Any suggestions? Win 10.

Posté Sat 20 Oct 18 @ 4:41 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Things to try/check..
- Increase the latency value from VDJ Settings->OPTIONS tab->latency setting (applies to WASAPI only)
- See if turning on/off exclusiveAudioAccess setting helps
- See if the Denon has been selected as default playback/recording device from Windows (Sound window) and if so, set your computer's built-in sound card as default instead.

Posté Sat 20 Oct 18 @ 5:04 am
Tried 1 and 2, will try 3.

Posté Sat 20 Oct 18 @ 5:09 am
Update: Denon WASAPI drivers were no longer an option in sound config. I have no idea where they went. So, uninstalled ASIO drivers, which gave me the Denon WASAPI options again. Changed default drivers to the Realtek, still had pops. Changed exclusiveaudioAccess to no, pops gone. Changed back to yes, pops are gone. This is working now, but needs an extended run to see if they hold. Latency set to Automatic (256). Thanks for the default driver advice, I keep forgetting about that, because I use a few controllers, and don't know why it reverts back to a controller default.

P.S. Damn, I was hoping it was the controller, I was already looking at new controllers.

Posté Sat 20 Oct 18 @ 6:39 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
So I saved you money lol

256 may be a bit low for latency, unless your computer is well optimized. Going that low in latency is usually a case where you would Use ASIO and DVS. 512 is safer and still good value to work

Posté Sat 20 Oct 18 @ 1:54 pm
Delete the Asio drivers for the Denon controller from your computer and use the Wasapi drivers.
I has the same issue with Virtual DJ 2018 and Denon MC6000 MK2 , I was getting bad sound issues such as stutters, pops etc.
Tried different sound settings and the only way to get the sound right was by deleting the ASIO drivers from my laptop and using only the Wasapi.

Posté Mon 22 Oct 18 @ 7:37 pm
Thanks vinny1234, that's what I did. Also ran 10hr auto mix, and is still stable. But something strange also happened. Even though I deleted the ASIO drivers, and they were no where to be found in sound config, after shutting down and opening again, the ASIO options are again available in the sound config. Will have to check it later in the week, as I don't have any mobile gigs this week.

Posté Tue 23 Oct 18 @ 1:02 am
Can i ask waa this with the mk2 or the mk1

Posté Tue 23 Oct 18 @ 8:04 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)