Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Virtual DJ crash

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

beepbHome userMember since 2011
Hey VDJ fans! I have a 2015 15’ MacBook Pro on Mojave, and I’m running timecode w a kontrol z2. I have this issue/bug where when I click on the timecode section in options, my computer crashes every time. Can anyone figure out what’s wrong?

Posté Mon 04 Feb 19 @ 4:13 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Does VDJ auto-restart or do you have to force quit ?

Posté Mon 04 Feb 19 @ 8:04 am
I have the same problem.

VDJ doesn't auto-restart.

Posté Mon 04 Feb 19 @ 1:21 pm
@iceber, when yours does it, does the computer show a black screen and says this computer has encountered a problem and must restart. Press any key or wait a few seconds for it to finish booting up”?

Posté Mon 04 Feb 19 @ 3:32 pm
yes, exactly this message pops up.

Posté Mon 04 Feb 19 @ 4:14 pm
Although it’s unfortunate that you have the same problem, it’s reassuring that it’s not happening to only me! Are you on Mojave as well?

Posté Mon 04 Feb 19 @ 8:21 pm
Speedy53PRO InfinityStaffMember since 2008
The same is happening here, running VirtualDJ with Mojave. Crashes started at Jan 26. I don't have a fix yet, but to avoid this just set VirtualDJ to auto detect the signal timecode (Config > Options > Timecode > TimecodeType = AutoDetect), and DVS will work smoothly.

Posté Thu 07 Feb 19 @ 9:29 pm
Yes, exact the same issue with Mac and Mojave. It seems as if vdi not 100% compatible with Mojave. I think it's just a pity that this problem is not finally fixed. 3 days ago I deleted the hard disk of my computer and reinstalled the operating system. So I have a completly clean operating system. Then I installed the current version of VDJ. But the same problem happened again. I opened the vdi settings, set the correct settings for my controller (VCI-300 and DDJ-SX2) and chose "timecode" for a little moment the timecode-settings page pops up then the display turns into black and the Mac was shutting down and I received the wonderful notification that I should please press any button, since the Mac has shutting down.

I really do not want to be a complainer, but with any other software, I would not invest any more money or use it anymore. Find it sad, because vdj rather known is to fix problems quickly. Since I'm a controller DJ I do not necessarily need timecode. But if the software includes this, it would also be nice to be able to use timecode as well.

So dear VDJ team,

if you can, please fix this annoying problem.

Posté Tue 12 Feb 19 @ 2:19 pm
Sorted it guys thanks, i installed the wrong denondj asio drivers

Posté Tue 12 Feb 19 @ 8:20 pm
This thread is about Macs....

Posté Thu 14 Feb 19 @ 5:27 pm
Speedy53PRO InfinityStaffMember since 2008
Fixed on v. 8.3 build 4787

Posté Thu 07 Mar 19 @ 2:15 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)