Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Numark NS6II

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I just bought a new Numark N6 II and I bought the one month license. When I open vistual dj I start playing music and within 30 mins it suddenly stops playing. I don't know how to fix it it also happens the same when I tried to use it with serato software but I like to work better with virtual dj. I believe it could be a driver but i am not sure. Any ideas of what could be the problem?

Posté Thu 14 Mar 19 @ 11:11 pm
sonicgtPRO InfinityMember since 2013
user19439048 wrote :
I just bought a new Numark N6 II and I bought the one month license. When I open vistual dj I start playing music and within 30 mins it suddenly stops playing. I don't know how to fix it it also happens the same when I tried to use it with serato software but I like to work better with virtual dj. I believe it could be a driver but i am not sure. Any ideas of what could be the problem?

I have an NS6II and haven't had this problem. I do have issues where when I load the software sometimes it doesn't recognize it and I have to just power off and on possibly multiple times before it fully starts to work correctly.

I'd say just make sure you have the latest firmware, and if windows drivers.
You can get them here
https://www.numark.com/product/ns6ii

Posté Sun 17 Mar 19 @ 1:49 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)