Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet When is Virtual DJ getting an in-built Step Sequencer/Recorder ?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

ZiglarPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Hi all,wanted to find out if vdj already has this feature cuz i cant seem to find it anywhere in the software. If there is a possibility,what scripts do i have to write to get vdj to record my sequences etc etc. thanx

Posté Fri 15 Mar 19 @ 10:24 am
They do have a built in sequencer in the sampler section. Just make sure your samples are set as a loop. Once you trigger {depending on trigger mode *play,hold,etc.*} the sample button, let it play. Go to a different sampler tab and trigger a sample and keep repeating and boom Remix Time!!!!!

Posté Tue 19 Mar 19 @ 2:03 pm
DJ MyzFit wrote :
They do have a built in sequencer in the sampler section. Just make sure your samples are set as a loop. Once you trigger {depending on trigger mode *play,hold,etc.*} the sample button, let it play. Go to a different sampler tab and trigger a sample and keep repeating and boom Remix Time!!!!!

P.S. If you want to record what you're doing, just hit the record button. VDJ 2018 has an option when you record, it starts recording once it hears a sound!

Posté Tue 19 Mar 19 @ 2:05 pm
DJ MyzFit wrote :
They do have a built in sequencer in the sampler section.

No - what you describe is not a sequencer. That's just you manually playing loops.

It's been asked for already. Whether they'll ever do it is another question.

Posté Tue 19 Mar 19 @ 5:20 pm
Not sure if the Ziglar is talking about a serato flip style feature possibly?

Posté Wed 20 Mar 19 @ 12:07 pm
Mr DJ Mel wrote :
Not sure if the Ziglar is talking about a serato flip style feature possibly?

VDj already has some Serato Flip Features but they have to be activated using scripts.(Example: To Skip certain Sections of a song) .But we dont have all the full features of flip(e.g . live beat/remix recording). Our Sampler also has a few limitations which i hope will be improved on with time. ( Example : The ability to set cue points in a sample and start a sample playing from a specific cue point ). Hopefully, these features will be implemented..Fingers Crossed

Posté Wed 20 Mar 19 @ 11:02 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Routine plugin and padpage surpasses serato's flip, only thing is it's pc only.

Posté Wed 20 Mar 19 @ 11:09 pm
locodog wrote :
Routine plugin and padpage surpasses serato's flip, only thing is it's pc only.

Great...Will give it a go...Thanx

Posté Thu 21 Mar 19 @ 9:56 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)