Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Question 4 the script gurus. How would I swap Slicer mode with KeyModPlay on my controller?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I'm currently using the Reloop Terminal Mix 8 & I'm trying to change the default Slicer mode to KeyModPlay instead. I've taken a look at the current scripts & can't quite figure it out. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Posté Sat 16 Mar 19 @ 2:21 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Change your slicerMode key mapping
from
pad_page 'slicer' & set 'dualmode' 0
to
pad_page 'keyModPlay' & set 'dualmode' 0

report back

Posté Sat 16 Mar 19 @ 5:32 pm
This may inspire you:

Posté Sat 16 Mar 19 @ 7:21 pm
locodog wrote :
from
to

report back

That doesn't work & surprisingly doesn't change anything. It might be because all of my slicer keys are by default individually mapped. Looking at the video by Klauss it appears that I may have to also remap my pads individually. I'll try that tonight & I'll report back in the morning. Thanks for your help

Posté Sat 16 Mar 19 @ 8:59 pm
klausmogensen wrote :
This may inspire you:

Impressive Klaus. Looks like I have quite a bit of remapping to do. What exactly are the TM8 LOOP & TM8 CUE entries & what exactly do they do? Nice controller you have there buddy.

Posté Sat 16 Mar 19 @ 9:03 pm
They show up with the TM8 - at least it did for me

Posté Sat 16 Mar 19 @ 9:07 pm
Ahh... I'll have to remap the default mapping. It appears that they've changed it up a bit from where I initially remapped it a bit. It won't be as long as I initially worried. Thanks & great help from both of you I think that I've got it sorted now. Appreciate it.

Posté Sat 16 Mar 19 @ 9:44 pm
locodog wrote :
from
to

report back

Works perfectly now that I've realized that VDJ changed up the default mapping for the TM8. Thank you.

Posté Sat 16 Mar 19 @ 9:51 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)