Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet VDJ & Djay Pro 2 running simultaneously on the Pioneer DDJ-1000

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

First I want to say that I'm so happy that you guys are finally getting some of the recognition that you've deserved for years. Everyone is finally paying attention to what I've been saying for years, that you are the most versatile and powerful DJ software out there. I've always defended you guys, and I've never been more proud of you guys.

I have a special request, and I know it's not the greatest but if you do this, you'll get more people paying to use your software. I'll start off by saying that just like VDJ, Spotify has been a game changer for me. It's made my life and my work a lot easier, and I've been using it for so long, and I'm happy with it, that I don't want to switch to another company. I feel the same way about you guys. Because I like Spotify so much I purchased Djay Pro 2 which allows me to stream songs into a DJ software from Spotify. So my current setup is I have my main laptop running VDJ connected to my controller. I have a second laptop running Djay Pro 2 connected to a small controller. I purchased the Pioneer DDJ-1000 because it has 2 USB inputs which allows it to be connected to two computers and I was hoping to connect both computers to one controller and run both programs (VDJ and Djay Pro 2) at the same time using one controller. The controller has switches to assign each USB input to each channel. I want to run my 2 main channels on VDJ and my other 2 channels on Djay pro 2. When I connect both computers to the one controller, it doesn't respond to either computer. It's like the controller is confused to which computer it should listen to. I tried contacting Algoriddim which is the company that makes Djay Pro 2 and I don't feel like they know what they're doing over there. If you could please make it so my Pioneer DDJ-1000 can work with both computers running both softwares, that would be a dream come true for me.

I want to thank you guys for all your great work and for the support over the years. I only have great things to say about VDJ and the great people who work for this company.

Posté Mon 15 Apr 19 @ 9:18 pm
....which would be great, expect Spotify is for personal use only - not for DJs to avoid buying music, or to earn money from using content that's not theirs.

Posté Tue 16 Apr 19 @ 4:28 pm
I have similar question: how can I use one controller in one pc with both softwares active?
groovindj wrote :
....which would be great, expect Spotify is for personal use only - not for DJs to avoid buying music, or to earn money from using content that's not theirs.

And a reply to the other: yes, normally Spotify is for personal use, but Spotify have been involved in the development of Djay Pro and the software is licensed to connect with Spotify, if you have a Premium subscription.

Posté Wed 01 Jan 20 @ 4:49 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)