Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet DDJ 1000 problem [solved]

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

My 1000 seems to have been affected by the new update that was rolled out. I go to change the gain for channel 1, it doesn't move, but what does move is the gain for channel 4. It's all super mixed up, I tried restarting the program and checking my mapping but nothing is changed by me.

Posté Fri 19 Apr 19 @ 9:33 am
Check your mixerOrder setting.

Posté Fri 19 Apr 19 @ 9:35 am
mixerOrder was set correctly, now heres the weird thing, when I switched to 1234, the gain worked properly, but my hot cues wouldn't show up and when I switched to any other bank it didn't switch in the program. I'm restarting my computer, seeing if that resolves the issue.

Posté Fri 19 Apr 19 @ 9:48 am
Ok so I tried restarting my comp, didn't fix it. Also tried other mixOrder settings didn't fix it either. I'm convinced now it was the update because I haven't touched the mapping at all yet for my 1000.

Posté Fri 19 Apr 19 @ 10:12 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Nothing is changed in DDJ-1000 mapping.

Is it only the Gain that works on wrong channel ?

Can you try with default skin and default mapping ?

Posté Fri 19 Apr 19 @ 10:25 am
It's not just the gain that's the issue, FX bank, EQ, and hot cues etc don't show up for the correct channels.
Also, I'm on the default skin and default mapping, but I'll try changing then going back.

Posté Fri 19 Apr 19 @ 11:00 am
Okay so that actually worked, I switched to a skin I had laying around, switched back,
changed the mapping, went back to factory default,
and now I'm good to go, thanks djdad!

apologies for blaming it on the update..
(I still find it odd that this occurred after I updated though)

Posté Fri 19 Apr 19 @ 11:35 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)