Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet idjpool

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

dcorleyPRO InfinityMember since 2010
i pay for this idjpool and dont give me song that im looking it a wast of money

Posté Sat 01 Jun 19 @ 5:37 pm
Maybe you should've tried searching for the song before you subscribed, to see if they had it.

Posté Sat 01 Jun 19 @ 5:51 pm
xylumePRO InfinityMember since 2015
What song was it?

Posté Sat 01 Jun 19 @ 11:09 pm
well on vdj it says never be without a song.
and it says bout all new releases so it don't sound good.
I was looking at it and never went for it.
if I get stuck I use iTunes as you can stream that but I only ever use it if I really need too.
just connect upto mixer or controller
I don't know everything but a dj friend showed it to me

Posté Sun 02 Jun 19 @ 8:32 pm

iDJPool
"Nobody should pay IDJPoll remixes because it is a scam be careful ... they are thieves because they do not let you download the music and worse still record the music in your VirtualDj program and when you do not follow paying you take away the music that you saved when downloading cache, and even worse, it is only for the United States the music and not for the world "..

You must return the money to the honest people who pay for a service and not to be seen as fools.
and I will continue writing about you in all social networks because they are swindlers ... I will publish on YouTube https://youtu.be/hfsfgjs6FSc

Posté Sat 15 Jun 19 @ 5:47 am
It's not a scam, it's a rental service. You are not entitled to keep the music, because you are renting it.

If you rent a car or a house, the same rules apply.

Posté Sat 15 Jun 19 @ 6:47 am
I think it's a scam the remixes iDJPool, because you do not notice before we can not record and worse yet download the songs because who cares if those songs after a time of 6 months were forgotten and who will care about those songs ... should be less selfish and let us the DJs have as a memory the songs that is why we are paying $ 10 dollars a month that is not anything ... it's money and just paying to listen seems like a robbery ... I'm going to publish on YouTube and social networks this way of stealing our money from you VirtualDj, is not fair. You have become ambitious, typical of the American capitalist world that is disgusting all over the world. No one in the whole world can stand their ambitions, they should only sell their program crap among themselves and not rob the rest of the world with their ambitious conditions.

Posté Sun 16 Jun 19 @ 5:38 pm
pancho_pancho wrote :
I'm going to publish on YouTube and social networks this way of stealing our money from you VirtualDj, is not fair. You have become ambitious, typical of the American capitalist world that is disgusting all over the world. No one in the whole world can stand their ambitions, they should only sell their program crap among themselves and not rob the rest of the world with their ambitious conditions.

LOL some people

Established since 1996, Atomix Productions started as a French startup

Posté Sun 16 Jun 19 @ 5:54 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Perhaps you are not aware of the typical price of music? Downloads on iTunes are typically about $1 per song, Beatport up to $2.5 or so, other sites at similar prices.
$10 for unlimited downloads that you can keep forever is simply impossible unless the artists give away their music for free and servers don't cost money either.

Posté Sun 16 Jun 19 @ 5:59 pm
If you use a service like Xtendamix it's far better value. 100 credits for £40 a month is great value, and the files are downloadable too.

Posté Sun 16 Jun 19 @ 6:22 pm
I get the feeling he doesn't want to pay anything. He wants the moon on a stick.

Posté Sun 16 Jun 19 @ 6:49 pm
You are not obligated to subscribe to this service. No one is forcing you. Read the limitations of the service, and if you agree, subscribe. At $10.00 a month, you are still getting access to more music than you deserve. `No you are not getting everything, and I don't think they say that. As stated, you are renting this music, like you rent anything else. If you stop paying, you will know longer have access to it. If you start paying again, you will have access to that music once again. You want to keep the music, you will have to buy it like most DJ's I know. Again, you have a choice. Don't like the service, find another one that fits your needs. I don't know where this service is located, but I'm an ambitious American.

Posté Sun 16 Jun 19 @ 7:05 pm
you are already disgusting ... are ambitious and pay to just listen to their songs is a robbery ... leave the world alone and do not exploit them anymore ..... abandon their minds to ask for money ... now we even pay for the water in the bottle ... which will be later "pay for the air we breathe .. ?????

Posté Fri 28 Jun 19 @ 12:05 am
There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch.

get over it.

Posté Fri 28 Jun 19 @ 12:10 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)