Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Karaoke Singer not showing in history unless music toggle is selected V8.3-64b5045

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

If you look in History the singers for the karaoke song only show if you have karaoke and music filter set to on. If you have Karaoke only filter on the singer names disappear.
Just Karaoke

Karaoke & Music

Posté Thu 20 Jun 19 @ 9:13 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Might be because you seem to have a music file in the list.
If that is actually a karaoke song, try to mark it as karaoke in the tag editor.

Posté Thu 20 Jun 19 @ 9:29 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
I can confirm
a file played and registered in karaoke history not tagged as karaoke, whenever the type is, video or audio
when display karaoke only type is selected the singer field in browser disappear
in fact the singer field empty as far as the type of the file without singer and no karaoke tag is disable
the display format of "play time" also change from erroneous time to correct date/time

in karaoke mode, direct play a song/video by drag/drop to the deck. once it appears as played in karaoke history you have one
the play time issue is the same if you deselect display karaoke and leave display video only or display audio only depending of file type

Posté Thu 20 Jun 19 @ 10:07 pm
Adion wrote :
If that is actually a karaoke song, try to mark it as karaoke in the tag editor.

The files are all tagged as "karaoke" in the Tag Editor. All my karaoke files are zipped mp3+g, not sure that matters.

Posté Fri 21 Jun 19 @ 1:11 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
BOB Airplanes in your screenshot does not appear to be marked as karaoke

Posté Fri 21 Jun 19 @ 1:31 pm
Adion wrote :
The files are all tagged as "karaoke" in the Tag Editor. All my karaoke files are zipped mp3+g, not sure that matters.

Not realy, your track "Airplanes.. by B.O.B" is not

Posté Fri 21 Jun 19 @ 1:32 pm
Airplanes was not karaoke. It is the regular music track played in between two karaoke singers. I never claimed ALL the songs in the list were karaoke.

Posté Fri 21 Jun 19 @ 1:36 pm
just answered at the same time.

but yes singer field disapear from karaoke files when a track without singer is not marked as karaoke and its type is not showing
and old playtimes are dummy when singer is showing

Posté Fri 21 Jun 19 @ 1:38 pm
RCBAudio wrote :
I never claimed ALL the songs in the list were karaoke.

RCBAudio wrote :
The files are all tagged as "karaoke"

Posté Fri 21 Jun 19 @ 4:55 pm
groovindj wrote :
RCBAudio wrote :
I never claimed ALL the songs in the list were karaoke.

RCBAudio wrote :
The files are all tagged as "karaoke"

All the "karaoke files" are tagged correctly as "karaoke". Next time I post I will check to make sure I am very specific; but, the issue remains.

Posté Fri 21 Jun 19 @ 6:48 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)