Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet New Virtual DJ doesn't work, had to use older version

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

joemg95PRO InfinityMember since 2017
Hi,

I downloaded the new version of VDJ8 like I normally do only this time there was no volume when playing my songs, I know everything is working because it works when I re-download an older version of VDJ8 the sound works fine.

Anyone else noticed this problem?

Thanks,
Joe

Posté Fri 09 Aug 19 @ 1:28 pm
joemg95 wrote :
I downloaded the new version

Which "new version"? Be precise. Are you using the public builds or the early builds? Mac or PC? 32 bit or 64 bit VDJ?

joemg95 wrote :
there was no volume

Can you expand on that? No volume from where? Are you using just the computer's onboard audio, an external interface, a controller?

Was the channel fader for the playing deck fully up/open? Was the cross fader centered or over to the playing deck? Was there any signal showing on the VDJ VU meters? Was the cue/headphone signal working (assuming your mystery setup includes headphones)?

Did you check the VDJ audio config when you were getting "no volume"?

joemg95 wrote :
it works when I re-download an older version

Which older version?

Posté Fri 09 Aug 19 @ 7:48 pm
i'm having a similar problem. I have a windows and it won't play any sound off of my monitor with my controller attached. I have a pro license

Posté Sat 10 Aug 19 @ 7:36 pm
I use mixtrack 3

Posté Sat 10 Aug 19 @ 8:01 pm
joemg95PRO InfinityMember since 2017

Posté Wed 09 Oct 19 @ 1:25 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Some times if you choose another usb port in your computer it may list the same controller in audio setup but it is identify by the OS as another device, so you can just click in the controller icon (in VirtualDJ---Config--Audio Setup) and click APPLY.

Some controllers need you to go to the OS AUDIO SETUP and set this audio controller interface to QUADRAPHONIC SPEAKER out (Mac and Windows) in FULL RANGE speakers (Windows) to get it working properly.

In case of HC-4500, this is an old controller ( and it was made with some odd setups inside. If you use 24 bits and 48KHz in sample rate, it would autoswitch internally as a 2 channel soundcard (stereo) and you can't use deck 2 audio at all. To solve this just need to set back to 44.1KHz in sample rate (this all in OS Audio setup) and it would work fine again.

Posté Mon 14 Oct 19 @ 6:35 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)