Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet 64 bit FX for 2020 Echo Doppler

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Do we have a 64 bit Echo Doppler? I've upgraded to 64 bit thanks to new 2020 and no Echo Doppler FX. What can we do about that?

Thank you

Posté Sun 22 Sep 19 @ 10:07 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I've looked at the sauce code, but got distracted, I shall look again, but I do rather like fx [but like manually flanging a clone too] ill have a look again

Posté Sun 22 Sep 19 @ 11:58 pm
I hope this can be brought to light. I use Echo Doppler constantly. 3 buttons for each deck Denon MC7000. I love how it can be built onto itself as an endless, seamless loop. Especially good on stretched out vocals. Perfect for layering as the main impact of the next track fades in.

FX A on/off
Beats knob tap function Get bpm/1 beat sync (which is shift set to be 1/2 beat sync too)
FX A knob

To use it well, turn it on and off quickly, then press the beats button to get the current track bpm. Use it slowly for that build into, up to or quickly on 1/2 beat for the double up pattern over long repetitive sections to add interesting variety.

Posté Mon 23 Sep 19 @ 12:35 pm
Anybody else with other ideas? I'm going to have to roll back with out EchoDoppler, I use it extensively.

Posté Tue 24 Sep 19 @ 11:30 am
You don't need to roll back. You can install and use 32 bit version instead (until a solution is found)

Posté Tue 24 Sep 19 @ 11:38 am
Thank you. That would make sense. Hope we get a 64 bit version of it or something similar soon.

Posté Wed 25 Sep 19 @ 12:54 pm
I've just realised I have 2 EchoDopplers. one has more features than the other but my mapped beat button is 1/2 beat instead of 1 beat. Not sure why I now have 2. Any info???

Posté Sat 05 Oct 19 @ 9:20 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)