Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet VDJ 2020 Pro Layout 4 full decks

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi!

Delighted with VDJ 2020, but not having 4 full decks in Pro Layout (with horizontal waves) is a big issue for me.

I understand the space problem that led to have decks 3+4 compact, and I find the "swap" decks approach quite nifty, but in my case fear that swappiong might lead to confusion in the heat of the action.

Hence, I propose another idea:

Why not have (like the swap button) an "expand" button that would toggle the size of the lower decks between full and compact. I guess this woulds solve most of the problems, as you could quickly change between the two modes depending whether browser or performance are in the focus.

Kind regards,

Rattler

Posté Wed 25 Sep 19 @ 5:56 pm

Might come a full 4-deck layout in incremental updates :)

Posté Wed 25 Sep 19 @ 6:50 pm
Hi Please bring back 4 decks and being able to play/mix 4 videos would be great as I use a lot of graphics at my gigs

Posté Fri 27 Sep 19 @ 7:54 pm
Might request is for deck option in the Performance skin. Although it does not show the decks, its in 4 deck mode and I want to be in 2 deck mode when I am using it. I use my tab key to switch between decks and it goes through decks 3 & 4 which are not on the screen but can be loaded and played by mistake.

Simply add the deck option like the other skins would be good for me.

Daylight more is good if your colors are dark. I have to change my color scheme for songs to be all dark colors if I want to see them on my Daylight screen. A contrasting background like a grey color or another contrasting color which would allow for better visibility might reduce any eye straining.

Posté Tue 01 Oct 19 @ 5:53 pm
Reply to self:

My solution atm is the Controller 2020 skin. In performance performs (sic) better in every respect compared to the Default Skin: I have 4 decks with rotation indicator in the platter, big waves and clear colour separation and Master indicator.

The only thing I find better solved in the Default skin is the phase/beat indicator (circles for phase), so I use the Default skin in preparation, because that´s where this information counts.

I can live with this mix of skins....
AltRattler wrote :
Hi!

Delighted with VDJ 2020, but not having 4 full decks in Pro Layout (with horizontal waves) is a big issue for me.

I understand the space problem that led to have decks 3+4 compact, and I find the "swap" decks approach quite nifty, but in my case fear that swappiong might lead to confusion in the heat of the action.

Hence, I propose another idea:

Why not have (like the swap button) an "expand" button that would toggle the size of the lower decks between full and compact. I guess this woulds solve most of the problems, as you could quickly change between the two modes depending whether browser or performance are in the focus.

Kind regards,

Rattler

Posté Mon 27 Jul 20 @ 4:06 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)