Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Effects like echo not working properly, firmware and drivers are updated

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

First of all, i am new in VDJ and 3 months into mixing now.
I got the DDJ-SR and my echo effect isn´t working properly, it was working well after a fresh VDJ reinstall, but after the next restart of VDJ it´s weren´t working anymore.
The slicer buttons were not working too, after the VDJ reinstall, they´re working until now.
I updated the DDJ-SR drivers and the firmware, but that didn´t change anything. I don´t know what to do, i looked up alot of forums and sites but i couldn´t find a solution for my problem. Flanger isn´t working properly too, i guess this problem is affecting every effect.

Thanks for the answers

Posté Fri 11 Oct 19 @ 6:08 pm
Please expand on "isn't working".

In what way are the effects not working? What are you doing, what are you expecting to happen, and what's not happening (or happening instead)?

Posté Fri 11 Oct 19 @ 6:15 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Easiest check, [that many new users are unaware of] is the fx gui, there's several buttons to config the fx that you just can't see using the standard skin view of fx
[fx rack is another way]

Posté Fri 11 Oct 19 @ 6:29 pm
@locodog
Thank you for the advise, i fixed the issue with the echo effect.
But now i noticed a few more issues.
First, when i raise the echo effect to 100% and instantly disable the FX1, the echo kind of reverbs for 2-4 more beats.
Thr second is, that the slicer pads have a small delay for their effect. In comparison to a DDJ-RB i was playing at, the effect feedback with the slicer pads were way faster.

Thank you :)

Posté Sun 13 Oct 19 @ 9:51 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Echo would be, trailing stop
SR v RB couldn't say, latency is what I would look at.

Posté Sun 13 Oct 19 @ 11:10 pm
@locodog

Actually i managed to fix it by myself, as i rembered that i raised the latency up to probably solve the echo lagg issue. I´d set it back to 4ms, everything works fine now.

Thanks for the frequent and fast response, i love it :)

Have a wonderful day

Posté Wed 16 Oct 19 @ 8:03 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)