Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Dixon ABMA2T
Hi. I have a Dixon DJ Controller ABMA2T and I have lost my Virtual DJ LE S/N...

How can I get it - I'm pretty desperate to have it ASAP coz when I'm playing, the software eventually freezes and only allows me to control/mix only via my laptop...

Thanking you in advance.

Gift

Posté Sun 10 Nov 19 @ 2:18 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
If you havent registered your LE serial to your VirtualDJ Account (which seems to be the case here), then we have no way to retrieve it. However Support could give you alternative options, not cost-less though.

Posté Sun 10 Nov 19 @ 3:43 pm
Thank you for getting back to me.

I am sad to hear that the only solution you have for me will have cost implications. Won't my S/N assist in some kinda way? I thought that could trigger my desk information. I hope support will assist and hopefully not with a steep cost at hand.

I hope to hear from them.

Posté Mon 11 Nov 19 @ 9:41 pm
Gift 031 wrote :
Won't my S/N assist in some kinda way?

How can it assist if you've lost it? If you still have your serial number then you don't need support.

Posté Mon 11 Nov 19 @ 10:10 pm
HI, sorry maybe I didn't get my question across very well. The S/N is for my Unit (DJ Controller) which came with a Virtual DJ LE software - now I lost my software disk which I used in the first place to setup on my laptop, which had a seriel number of its own. I was hoping to get the software S/N so I can register it online because the first time, I only "RUN" it onto my laptop without registering it online (I wasn't aware that I was suppose to do so - ignorance)...

I hope I've painted a clearer picture now... Please assist me if you can fam.

Posté Tue 12 Nov 19 @ 8:24 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
We can't help, we don't know the LE code connected to your HW S/N, however your HW maker should have that record.

Posté Wed 13 Nov 19 @ 7:24 am
sgushdjHome userMember since 2020
Hi..i was just given a Dixon ABMA2T and I want to connect it to my pc, how do I do it?

Posté Tue 29 Sep 20 @ 8:22 pm
I should think a USB cable would be the best option.

Posté Tue 29 Sep 20 @ 8:31 pm
i have a dnx pro usb18xlr dj contriller how do i connet it to my pc/virtual dj?. please help

Posté Wed 09 Feb 22 @ 9:08 pm