Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Toggle Automix Types Custom Button

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

J J ZrnPRO InfinityMember since 2019
Is there a way i can toggle from one automix type..such as smart to Fade ( remove silence), on a custom button...so i dont have to go the long way about it. Thanks!

Posté Thu 13 Feb 20 @ 2:09 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
setting 'automixMode' +1
that will cycle all types on a button [including radio]
direct toggle
setting 'automixMode' 'skip silence' ? setting 'automixMode' 'smart' : setting 'automixMode' 'skip silence'

Posté Fri 14 Feb 20 @ 12:26 am
locodog wrote :
setting 'automixMode' +1
that will cycle all types on a button [including radio]
direct toggle
setting 'automixMode' 'skip silence' ? setting 'automixMode' 'smart' : setting 'automixMode' 'skip silence'

It worked great!...Thanks...i also use the other settings as well.. the description on the automix selector is (remove silence) however, the script is "skip silence"..and 'smart' is 'smart"...what would "remove nothing" be?...I used the descriptions in the settings..different variations... on VDJ..and they did not work....are there other terms that are used in place of the ones that are in the descriptions on VDJ like skip silence was used for remove silence?...Thanks

Posté Fri 14 Feb 20 @ 1:39 am
setting 'automixMode' 'smart'
setting 'automixMode' 'force fade' [fade intro/outro]
setting 'automixMode' 'skip silence' [fade remove silence]
setting 'automixMode' 'full songs' [fade remove nothing]
setting 'automixMode' 'no mix' [none]
setting 'automixMode' 'radio' [not available currently with the context menu, I've pulled this in another thread]

Unrelated, you're here often enough, pick yourself a user name.

Posté Fri 14 Feb 20 @ 2:07 am
locodog wrote :
setting 'automixMode' 'radio' [not available currently with the context menu, I've pulled this in another thread]

??...how is that unrelated???..it pertains to what i was asking...and what does a user name have to do with anything?...I suggest manners.

Posté Fri 14 Feb 20 @ 3:23 am
user19353655 wrote :
locodog wrote :

??...how is that unrelated???..it pertains to what i was asking...and what does a user name have to do with anything?...I suggest manners...I would rather not know the answers then get them with an attitude!

Posté Fri 14 Feb 20 @ 3:27 am
chill out, I'm just asking your name, it's hardly breaking social protocol.
you're here every now and again, and referencing to you as 19353655 is awkward
but whatever, take offence, even if none was intended.

Posté Fri 14 Feb 20 @ 4:07 am
locodog wrote :
chill out, I'm just asking your name, it's hardly breaking social protocol.
you're here every now and again, and referencing to you as 19353655 is awkward
but whatever, take offence, even if none was intended.

Ohh..im chilled..big time!!..Boy..you really need some customer service education....You should have apologized for your behavior that appeared to me to be rude....right or wrong, im the customer and happily paid for the product that offered this forum to help get educated ...but no worries..im not coming back...its a moot point...and consequently, have since stopped saying great things to my fellow DJ's about this product because of your attitude...not that you really care....but thats what happens.

Posté Fri 24 Apr 20 @ 6:12 pm
user19353655 wrote :
[
Boy..you really need some customer service education....You should have apologized for your behavior that appeared to me to be rude....right or wrong, im the customer and happily paid for the product that offered this forum to help get educated ...but no worries..im not coming back

Moderators at forum are just volunteers, and not corporate representatives ;-)
And you are most welcome on forum here, with or without forum name. Its definitively not required, else it would have been asked for during registration process ;-)

And hopefully you will come back as well ;-) Feel free to ask any question you want ;-)

Posté Fri 24 Apr 20 @ 6:22 pm
Thank you for that and stepping in as a moderator. I did not like the way i was responded to by that person, who ever that may be. Im trying the best i can with this and not willy nilly just asking any question just to do it. I know I don't always ask the question right, im a novice at best, but keep coming back as i need help because glitches and the like happen. Not to mention I enjoy using the software, and the fact that it is modifiable to suit how i use it. I hate to put in a ticket when i can get my information here.

Posté Sun 24 May 20 @ 7:49 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)