Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Using a microphone when broadcasting to facebook live with numark mixtrack pro 2

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi All

Looking for some help or advice. I am using 2020,pro license with a mixtrack pro 2 controller. I have been doing some live streams to facebook which have gone ok however no one can hear me on the mic. I am aware that the mixtrack pro 2's mic is straight through and doesnt use the soundcard . Does anyone know how I could set up my microphone to work on live broadcasts, someone mentioned to me about putting the mic through my laptop instead of the controller but I havent got a clue how to do it .

Hopefully someone can help ...

Posté Tue 03 Mar 20 @ 3:10 pm

Posté Tue 03 Mar 20 @ 5:18 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Best option would be to use a USB Mic or plug a Mic to your computer's Mic input and add a "mic" line to your VDJ Audio Setup using the USB Mic sound card or your computer's built-in soundcard.

Alternatively, route the Master Output of Mixtrack to a Line Input of a USB sound card (e.g. your computer's Line In) and add a "record" loopback line to your VirtualDJ Audio Setup.

Posté Wed 04 Mar 20 @ 11:10 am
Thanks guys i'll give it a try !

Posté Wed 04 Mar 20 @ 8:23 pm
my same problem with this controller user21420961 any good results? i do not own a usb sound care but i might have to get one.

Posté Tue 24 Mar 20 @ 6:23 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)