Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Screen grab window FROZEN in 32bit and 64bit builds

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Whenever I activate the screen grab window, it is frozen. I cannot resize it or move it.

I'm using the latest early build of 2021 and version 8.4.b5541 in 32 bits on a Win 10 Pro 64-bit OS.

Machine spec: i7/32GB RAM/Nvidia 1060 video.

Thanks.

Posté Mon 13 Jul 20 @ 12:28 am
Another clue:

I can unfreeze the screen grab it I place the VDJ application on the same monitor as the screen grab. I can then move the screen grab window to any other monitor but once I drop it, it's frozen. I cannot resize or move it.

I have a 3 monitor setup which worked perfectly to grab things off any of the screens until recently.

Posté Mon 13 Jul 20 @ 12:35 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
For me, screen grab stop working with build 5980 in windows10 1909 with all updates
windows 10 2004 didn't fix the issue. it's an issue with windows grab app

historic "Snipping Tool" is still working like a charm..

Posté Mon 13 Jul 20 @ 1:07 am
Nicotux wrote :
For me, screen grab stop working with build 5980 in windows10 1909 with all updates
windows 10 2004 didn't fix the issue. it's an issue with windows grab app

historic "Snipping Tool" is still working like a charm..

Can it be addressed by Virtual DJ tech support or do we have to wait for a Windows fix?

Posté Mon 13 Jul 20 @ 11:12 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
I'm affraid this one is not VDJ related :\

Posté Tue 14 Jul 20 @ 12:13 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Tried here, but moving the window to another screen worked fine, and I can still move it back.

Posté Tue 14 Jul 20 @ 11:48 am
Adion wrote :
Tried here, but moving the window to another screen worked fine, and I can still move it back.

If at least a couple of us are having the problem, doesn't that suggest an issue?

What video card are you using?

I am using the studio driver for my EVGA card. Maybe I will try the game driver?

Posté Tue 14 Jul 20 @ 12:07 pm
I tried the gaming drivers for the video card. No change.

zzzonedotnet wrote :
Adion wrote :

If at least a couple of us are having the problem, doesn't that suggest an issue?

What video card are you using?

I am using the studio driver for my EVGA card. Maybe I will try the game driver?

Posté Wed 15 Jul 20 @ 12:12 am
I just tried reverting to 64 bit VDJ 2020.

Same behavior of screen grab which worked beautifully previously.

I'm wondering if the readers of this thread could try out the screen grab function on Windows 10 and let me know if you can move/resize it on a screen other than the one that VDJ is currently on.

Again, I am asking if this can be fixed also.

Posté Thu 16 Jul 20 @ 11:58 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)