Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Does VDJ support Pioneer DVS timecode vinyl (DDJ-1000)?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi guys, I have a Pioneer DDJ-1000 and am trying out the trial of VDJ. So far it seems awesome, but I cannot get VDJ to recognise my Pioneer DJ RB-VS1-K control vinyl.

I have an external turntable (AT-LP 1240-USB) connected to channel 4 of my DDJ, and set it to USB1 out.

I can see the signal in VDJ Timecode settings when in 4 deck mode (using channel 7/8 in Audio settings), but when I try to calibrate, it says "Sorry, we dont know this timecode", and there is no Pioneer option in the dropdown (but can see Serato, Traktor, etc.).

It does say "Timecode license required" in the Audio Settings, but it also says "Without a license, you can only use Timecode for 10 minutes at a time", but presume this would not be the issue in just getting it to work?

Any ideas on how to fix this, as I'd prefer to pay a one-off fee to use, instead of the new Rekordbox subscription.

Thanks for any help!

Posté Tue 14 Jul 20 @ 6:48 am
No, Pioneer TC signal is not supported at the moment.
You can try with other TC vinyls if you have handy (Serato, Traktor e.t.c.) or you can even download VirtualDJ TC signal and try how DVS works with TC CD.
Then if you like it you can purchase some Vinyl of your liking (and VirtualDJ has also it's own TCVs you can purchase if you want to)

Posté Tue 14 Jul 20 @ 12:48 pm
Ah, okay - thnaks for the info.

Posté Tue 14 Jul 20 @ 10:08 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)