Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Lyric Scan for search and explicit filters

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Levity1PRO InfinityMember since 2017
Would love a lyric scan feature that would allow me to search my library by lyrics and confirm whether or not a song is explicit/dirty or not.

Posté Fri 07 Aug 20 @ 4:30 pm
That's quite an undertaking. You'd have to fetch the lyrics for every song that's coming in to the database. Maybe you have a song that's new and doesn't have lyrics, then it gets marked as not having lyrics and you'll never have them again in the future unless you manually re-check it. Where to obtain the lyrics from? How to store them? So many questions...
Some music software like MusicBee allows you to fetch and store lyrics i think. Maybe this already helps you.

Posté Fri 07 Aug 20 @ 5:20 pm
Levity1 wrote :
confirm whether or not a song is explicit/dirty or not

Most (all?) download sites mark those tracks in some way, so unless you're renaming them and removing that info, you'd know by the file name or tag.

Also as a DJ you should be listening to any new tracks, at least once, to familiarize yourself with them before you play them, IMO.

Posté Fri 07 Aug 20 @ 5:28 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
Would not be easy to automate with all the languages / cultures
And how to automatically determine the explicitness/dirtiness of a track a clip and foreign lyrics ?

Posté Fri 07 Aug 20 @ 5:31 pm
Well we already have real time stem separation, and Rekordbox has AI that detects where the vocals are. Next step = detecting bad language.

Posté Fri 07 Aug 20 @ 5:41 pm

no offence to the op

WTF!
sorry couldn't resist that one

Posté Fri 07 Aug 20 @ 5:57 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)