Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Denon MC 7000: Background Light of the cues no longer shine.

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

DjMagg0PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hello together,
akutell I also have a problem with my MC7000.
After an update from VDJ, my cue pads no longer shine faint blue.
If I re-set a cue, this is of course on. The unoccupied pads are off.
In the past, these faint blue lights shone.
I have already tried to make other settings in the menu does not help.
I also have a different mapping. But when I load the standard mapping, the unoccupied cue leds are also off.
Someone who has the same problem or knows how to remedy it?

Many greetings Marco

Posté Mon 21 Sep 20 @ 8:44 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
And is that an issue ?

BTW, since you have an old mapping with dimmed Hotcues when un-assigned, can you try a couple of things.....
1. delete an existing HCue and see if it turns off completely or comes up as dimmed blue
2. Switch to a different Pads page like Slicer or Loop , then come back to Hotcues and then see if the dimmed blue is still there.

Posté Mon 21 Sep 20 @ 1:00 pm
The problem with the light that the unoccupied cues do not light up, has a further user in the German forum also.
If no hcues are assigned, all 8 hcues are off. No background light glows.
I will try to change the hcues and then to occupy again.

Sorry for my bad English =)

Posté Mon 21 Sep 20 @ 2:27 pm
djdad wrote :

1. delete an existing HCue and see if it turns off completely or comes up as dimmed blue

No of i delete it, the HCue is completely off.
djdad wrote :

2. Switch to a different Pads page like Slicer or Loop , then come back to Hotcues and then see if the dimmed blue is still there.

I have Switch. But the HCue is Not dimmed Blue.

Posté Sat 26 Sep 20 @ 4:46 pm
I think djdad wanted you to perform his tests with your "different mapping", which he assumed was still working correctly (background light working).

The wording in your first post implied that the problem was only with the standard mapping, and your "different mapping" was still OK.

Also, as you say this happened after an update, did you try reverting to the previous build?

Posté Sun 27 Sep 20 @ 9:21 am
groovindj wrote :
Also, as you say this happened after an update, did you try reverting to the previous build?

Yes, today I tried different builds and with the B6017 everything works.
From version B6042 no longer.
I tried it on a new PC where VDJ has never been installed before.

From the B6042 the HCues are no longer dimmed blue.

Can I set this somewhere again that it is like in the B6017?

Many greetings Marco

Posté Mon 28 Sep 20 @ 10:36 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
In Build 6017 and earlier, you start with the HOTCUE leds dimmed blue for the unassigned Hotcues, but if you switch to e.g. Slicer and back to Hotcues, you get the dimmed blue leds back to Off , correct ? And if you assign a HC and then delete, you were getting Off again.. correct ?

The blue dimmed leds on Hotcues on Initialize was actually a bug that got fixed in later Builds. The leds simply have to reflect the status of the VDJ pads, same as in every other controller. When a HC is not assigned, leds are off not dimmed.

Posté Tue 29 Sep 20 @ 11:28 am
djdad wrote :
In Build 6017 and earlier, you start with the HOTCUE leds dimmed blue for the unassigned Hotcues, but if you switch to e.g. Slicer and back to Hotcues, you get the dimmed blue leds back to Off , correct ? And if you assign a HC and then delete, you were getting Off again.. correct ?

No, if I change an HCue delete or from the slicer back, the button is dimmed blue. The light's not off.

djdad wrote :

The blue dimmed leds on Hotcues on Initialize was actually a bug that got fixed in later Builds. The leds simply have to reflect the status of the VDJ pads, same as in every other controller. When a HC is not assigned, leds are off not dimmed.

Okay, so if that's the case, I know that's what it's meant to be.
I found it clearer for me before, so I asked.
But if it stays that way, then I know now.
Thank you very much for your help.

Many greetings Marco

Posté Thu 01 Oct 20 @ 9:36 am
metrixPRO InfinityMember since 2007
on MCX8000 the HC Led´s are always dimmed blue tested with new v8.5 so bug isn´t fixed on MCX8000
Quote :
the blue dimmed leds on Hotcues on Initialize was actually a bug that got fixed in later Builds

Posté Sun 27 Dec 20 @ 5:59 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)