Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Pad_pushed stops working when i plug a controller in. Video of the behaviour included.

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

https://youtu.be/IijYYkU6tXo Its me, the unreal engine guy again. I've gotten a lot of things working, but am encountering an issue when I plug in a dj controller with pads on it. Using Pad 1, Pad 2, etc doesn't work as consistently and and work-ably pad_pushed 1, pad_pushed 2, etc. I still really barely understand what I'm doing.. To the moderator/probably dev who asked me to email the project to them last time, I will soon! Its a level in a larger project that I need to section off for you to look at. I wanted to flesh things out a little more before I did, and lo and behold, I have fleshed things out a bit more. I need to add in definitions for my 3 effect slots, and then I'll probably send it to you. If anyone has any advice, or questions, I'm definitely trying to get more and more aded to this. Thanks in advance for the help

Dwayne

Posté Wed 13 Jan 21 @ 3:02 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
It looks like your controller is using a different page of pads once plugged in
(there are independent padpages if your controller defines them)
just selecting the right one may fix everything

Posté Wed 13 Jan 21 @ 3:30 am
@NICOTUX how would I go about that? When I click the PADS button there are 2 settings, (Pads:Default), and (Pads: 4btn). Is this where you are talking about, or somewhere else? thanks for the response!

Posté Wed 13 Jan 21 @ 4:01 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)