Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Rane One platters stop. Virtual needle off sync.

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

demperPRO InfinityMember since 2019
1.The platters and music stop after playing for a little while when two computers are connected in USB A and USB B in the controller. I thought I received a faulty Rane One, but two computers work fine with Serato. Is vdj sending stop platter message when two computers are connected? Please confirm this problem! It makes DJ switch over impossible.

2. The virtual needle position slowly drifts offsync with the real platters needle position. I tested with Serato but both needles virtually remained in same position. Not a big deal but it makes the turntable emulation feel fake.

Posté Tue 02 Mar 21 @ 4:57 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Cant reproduce any of the above. Can you please update to Early Access Build 6334 (if not already have)
Set earlyAccessUpdates setting to Yes from VirtualDJ Options, then restart and let VirtualDJ auto-update

If still not working for you, please provide further details and steps, like what computers/OS you have on USB A/B and what software you use on computer B (Serato or VDJ)

Posté Tue 02 Mar 21 @ 3:47 pm
demperPRO InfinityMember since 2019
This is a video of the problem I am having. I hope I didn't get a faulty unit because it plays well with Serato. https://youtu.be/Rf4k4yVH2VE

Posté Fri 05 Mar 21 @ 9:08 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
We have investigated your report and managed to reproduce at a random time. It appears that there is a "bleed" between the USB A and B connections and you can probably see that if you have Serato running on computer A (and tracks playing) and then start Serato on computer B. Music briefly stops on computer A, which makes DJ changover a nightmare. Hopefully this will be resolved in a future firmware update.
In the meantime, we will try to find some workaround, but dont count on this unless Rane fixes the firmware.

Posté Fri 05 Mar 21 @ 3:47 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)