Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Loop and Loopbackmode - love/hate!

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

YSRCaliPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I love the Loop feature. And have used it in the past, and frequently. However, applying it with VDJ 2021, is a pita. It does not function the same as it used to.

When applying the Loop function within a segment of a song, the Loop jumps to a random segment of the song. But, nowhere near where I initiated the Loop. I found that Loopbackmode controls the functionality of the Loop function. I had loop setting set to "smart". I then changed the setting to "No". The Loop then operated as I expected, at the point (beat) of where I initiated. However, the "smart" portion of the loop is then sacrificed :( Is there a way I can have both, start on point and smart?

Posté Wed 03 Mar 21 @ 2:18 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
So you want it to jump back and at the same time not jump back?

loopBackMode smart means that it will jump back when activated while playing, and not jump back when the song is paused.
So not sure what you are looking for...

Posté Wed 03 Mar 21 @ 2:20 am
YSRCaliPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Inquired support on the VDJ FB Group page as well. Someone posted a VDJ link of the Loop features. I read through it. Apparently I was lacking understanding of how some of the modes work / function. Meanwhile, I also switched my skin to Pro, which offers more setting functionality. After playing around with several of the Loop settings and options, I discovered the "forward" Loop mode along with setting the loopbackmode to "No" is what I needed to meet the effect I wanted. Thanks so much for the reply, and apologize for not being clear as to what I was attempting to convey of my dilemma :)

Posté Wed 03 Mar 21 @ 4:04 am
short videos here in case other visit the thread and also not sure about what it is ;-)

Posté Wed 03 Mar 21 @ 10:56 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)