Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Set an automix cue in the middle of a song
Hello everyone, as a wedding DJ, a very common occurrence is to have multiple songs in an automix that should start somewhere in the middle of each song as each couple of the bridal party comes out. Usually a song will be started in the middle of the song, say at the beginning of the chorus.

In DJ Pro, I used to be able to set a temporary cue (that could be cleared later) for where in the song it should start using the automix feature. They broke their automix feature in the latest updates and it doesn't seem like Virtual DJ has that capability either.

As of now, I have to use an external editor to trim the song to create a new file that begins at the start of the chorus to get Virual DJ to do this simple task.

Another feature that seems to be missing on the desktop version of Virtual DJ is the "advance to next song in the automix right now". I found it on the iPhone app, but it's nowhere to be found on the decks of the desktop version. The "mix now" in the right click does not have the same behavior as the advance button on the iPhone app. Thanks all!

Posté Thu 23 Sep 21 @ 5:47 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Set automix cues [poi editor] at the point you want

Posté Thu 23 Sep 21 @ 7:07 pm
this has been available forever . youtube poi editors. You can do massive amount of stuff once you spend time to re search

Posté Wed 29 Sep 21 @ 6:44 pm