Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Memory cues for CDJ export
VDJ is mainly used with controllers. However, the export function makes VDJ also suitable for export to USB and CDJ, which is an amazing feature.

What would make it even better and allow to completely ignore Recordbox is having the possibility to add/remove/export memory cues as CDJs heavily rely on them. CDJs have visual on‐screen aids that count down towards the next memory cue what allows better phrase allignment. This is a must when you can´t use stacked wave forms.

This is the only feature why I would still use Recordbox to prep and export my tracks and playlists.

Posté Mon 07 Feb 22 @ 7:37 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Early Access build 6839 now has an option to duplicate the hot cues as memory cues on export

Posté Sat 12 Feb 22 @ 7:36 am
Can we separate hot cues and memory cues when exporting? my idea is: 1 to 8 hot cues for real hot cues, and 9 to 16 for memory cues? (or custom hot cues range for memory cues?)
I'm pretty sure this is what it should be.
or at least if 9 to 16 hot cues can duplicate the memory cues on export, it would be super nice.

Posté Mon 23 May 22 @ 6:55 pm
+1 vote. That would be amazing.

Posté Thu 26 May 22 @ 5:02 pm
Adion wrote :
Early Access build 6839 now has an option to duplicate the hot cues as memory cues on export

Hi, Can you apply memory cues export for all hot cues like 9 or 10?

Posté Wed 15 Jun 22 @ 12:31 am
davidControlleristMember since 2014
Hi, I have a need to be able to Export Memory Cues too.

I'm fairly new to DJing, and therefore to Virtual DJ, and am using a Numark MIxtrack Quad to learn on - which of course has some limitations! Currently I have preped my tracks using Hot Cues for the points where I wish to mix in, and Remix Points/Marker Only as markers for my mix out points. This works absolutlely fine on my own little setup, and is so clear to work with in VirtualDJ.

However, I would like to be able use the Export to Pioneer CDJ's facility to create a stick that I can use on my friend's far more up-market Pioneer XDJ-XZ for some practice on proper gear. I have recently tried this with the result that the Hot Cues transferred brilliantly, so I have my mix in cues, but the Remix Points did not transfer, therefore I have no markers for where to mix out!. So I've reviewed what I was doing and thought that changing my Remix Points to Hot Cues/Marker Only (i.e. not assigning a Cue number) might be exported as Memory Cues (the logic being they are cue points - just not Hot), but alas this doesn't seem to work either. I realise that I could make all my markers Hot Cues, but I feel this would make things a little messy, as my mix out makers are purely for information not actions.

So my question is two fold really: is there something I'm doing wrongly, or does VirtualDJ's Export to Pioneer CDJ's simply not provide a way of creating plain Memory Cues on CDJ's? If there is currently no facility within VirtualDJ to export Memory Cues, are there any plans to do so in a future release and has a protcol been decided yet (because if so, I can prep my tracks in advance)?

I would really appreciate the thoughts of anyone who can help me here! Thanks.

Posté Fri 08 Mar 24 @ 1:37 pm