Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet VDJ Apple/Mac OS Script Writer Wanted/Needed
ZiglarPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Hi guys, looking for someone who is good at programming/writing scripts in vdj for mac os/apple. There is a very great add-on called "STICKY" and what it does is help you link related songs together and so much more. Unfortunately,the script is written for windows only. I am willing to pay for it to be written for mac as well since i use vdj with mac. Any help will be more than welcome. Thanx in advance

Posté Wed 30 Nov 22 @ 11:35 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I had a script way for mac, [not plugin] it doesn't do the cross referenced features, and it worked the opposite way round to the plugin [ if track b follows track a, then track b tag is marked with track a's name ] I think it's in the "sticky" thread.

but if any xcoder wants to port it, proper, then I can share the source.

*edit, I stand corrected the script version isn't in that thread, I'll have to reremember it.

Posté Wed 30 Nov 22 @ 11:57 am
locodog wrote :
I had a script way for mac, [not plugin] it doesn't do the cross referenced features, and it worked the opposite way round to the plugin [ if track b follows track a, then track b tag is marked with track a's name ] I think it's in the "sticky" thread.

*edit, I stand corrected the script version isn't in that thread, I'll have to reremember it.

Thanks for your support bro. Hopefully i am able to find someone who is interested in helping out with a mac version of sticky. Hopefully you can remember your mac script so i can probably use it use in the mean time whilst i continue the search. Thanks

Posté Thu 01 Dec 22 @ 9:07 pm
locodog wrote :

Hello Sir, can you please check your DM? Thanx

Posté Thu 15 Dec 22 @ 11:17 am
locodog wrote :

*edit, I stand corrected the script version isn't in that thread, I'll have to remember it.

Hi @locodog, So i have found a programmer who is willing to take a look at the windows script version of sticky and see if he can help in porting it to mac. The deal is to pay him for the service but he needs to take a look at the source code before giving me an estimate of how much it will cost to do it. i hope you can help in that regard. thanks and looking forward to hearing from you.

Posté Fri 06 Jan 23 @ 5:15 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Sure, I made a recent change to it so will need to run it thru a few tests, but yeah some time next week

Posté Fri 06 Jan 23 @ 5:54 pm
locodog wrote :
Sure, I made a recent change to it so will need to run it thru a few tests, but yeah some time next week
Ok Great, will be looking forward to that. Thank You Sir

Posté Fri 06 Jan 23 @ 8:59 pm