Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Will v1.2 cost more than v1.12?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

YodaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
??

Posté Mon 12 Nov 01 @ 3:44 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
We don't have any answer for now. But one thing is sure: if you purchase now, you'll have the 1.2 upgrade for free.

Posté Mon 12 Nov 01 @ 4:40 pm
YodaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Okay, I've finally decided to stump up the cash and register version 1.12. It's down-loading now. Just hope you're correct about the free upgrade :o)

Posté Mon 12 Nov 01 @ 6:18 pm
Don't worry, all registered users before the release will have the upgrade for free.

Posté Mon 12 Nov 01 @ 6:40 pm
I bought the 1.12 version some month ago. I am wondering how you will do to be sure that I am a 1.12 buyer ?
I am, as a lot of people, waiting for a long time for the new version, but I won't pay again for the new version.
I received at that time a mail with a url to download the 1.12 version, I lost the mail you sent me, so if I have to give some user account or password, I am not able to provide it. I won't give you the visa number I used to pay. All that I can provide, are my full name & snailmail address
So ?

JC.

Posté Tue 13 Nov 01 @ 4:16 pm
No problem, just mail us at service@atomixmp3.com with your full name, I'll tell you if your email address is registered. All the registered users will receive a mail to the address they provided during the purchase.

Don't worry we'll never ask you your CB number.

Posté Tue 13 Nov 01 @ 5:02 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)